[Resolved]  Thakur Public School — legal opinion consumer law in India for the refund of school fee on cancellation of admission

This is regarding my daughter’s admission cancelation, I taken the admission for my daughter in the school in advance for play group in Oct 2008, for the year (season) ie[protected]school will start from June 2009), I paid the fee of 8000/- Rs in advance for the first quarter ie June 2009 – Aug 2009, Now I am sifting from Mumbai to Nagpur, when I approached the school for the cancelation of the admission & first quarter advance fee refund they refuse to refund the advance fee for first quarter ie June 2009 – Aug 2009 . At the time of admission I purchase the application form for 500/- Rs & paid 2000/- for registration, I have the brochure and receipts given by the school at the time of admission, Its no where written in that the advance fee is non refundable in case of cancelation of admission.
Please advice me about the legal prospect in this circumstance.
Thanks & Regards
Vikash Verma
M-91-[protected]

Thakur Public School
    Thakur Public School Phone
    +91 6699 7711
    +91 6699 7722
    Thakur Public School Address
    Thakur Village, Western Express Highway, Kandivali (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400101