[Resolved]  the 2009{loomis}int mobile draw — mobile draw

hello sir,
i have got a message that i have won $5000, 000, 00 in THE 2009{loomis}int mobile DRAW .And asked if want to claim my prizecontact MR.BROWN ON [protected] or email to [protected]@live.com.
i have contacted MR.BROWN and he has asked to log on to the given email address nd u would find the necessary details.
i hav logged on and there is nothing displayed there about this matter.
PLEASE REPLY ME by calling to my cell no [protected](INDIA) or sms me...

Comments

i got the same sms

CONGRAT, Your mobile number has won $500, 000, 00 in the 2009{2009}INT mobile draw,
TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR.BROWN ON [protected] EMAIL [protected]@live.com
hello sir,
i hav logged on and there is nothing displayed there about this matter.
PLEASE REPLY ME by calling to my cell no [protected](INDIA) or sms me...
[Complaint comments] Read comments [Complaint comments]
i too recieved same sms [protected]
hello sir,
Please give me reply by calling to my mobileno.+91-[protected](INDIA) or give me reply via SMS
i too got the same SMS to [protected]
i have got a message that i have won $5000, 000, 00 in THE 2009{loomis}int mobile DRAW .And asked if want to claim my prize contact MR.BROWN ON [protected] or email to [protected]@live.com.

Please give me reply by calling to my mobile no.+91-[protected](INDIA) or give me reply via SMS
i too got the same sms [protected]
i think its a wrong id
i have also got the same message and they called me. they were telling that i have to go to this bank and deposit 27, 000 rupees for the deplomatic tax clearance, so that the authority will stamp his arival name- RAMI and a/c-[protected]. bank kotak mahindra.
hello sir,

please let me know the details of the prize( is it money/cash/...?)

and please let me know how to collect my prize.

thanks.
i got your messsage .now i want to the details of your site please give brief idea.
hello frnds,

i 2 recieved these type of massage . and i was asked to mail first, then they asked 2 send my id proof n i sended them my id proof . after that they sent that every thing is perfect, and an dispach officer would come 2 my place within 24 hours.and the next day i got a call from the so called dispach officer that i have 2 send 27000rs to clearance of coustoms officer.

DO NOT BELIEVE SUCH THINGS THEY ARE FRAUD PEOPLE THE ARE RUNNING BIG SCAMS USING INTERNATIONAL NUMBERS INDIAN GOVT SHOULD TAKE STRICT ACTIONS AGAINST SUCH TYPE OF HEART BREAKING SCAMS.

IF NOT GOVT I HOPE ATLEAST MEDIA COULD HELP THE INDIAN VICTIMS

THEIR PHONE NO WHICH THEY FREQUENTLY USE ARE [protected], [protected].

MEDIA SPECIALY TV9 CONTACT THESE NO
.hello sir,
i got one sms that my mobile number has won $500, 000, 00 in the 2009 {loomis}int mobile draw, to claim your prize contact Dr brown on [protected] email [protected]@live.com so i[censored]r realy givng me that prize so plez contact on my personal no. [protected].
sir my prize plz concat me on my personal no. [protected]. ill be waiting for ur sms plz dnt be froad.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz give my prize sir plz my contact no iz [protected]
Just two days before I heard about the messages like this in the news channels and todday morning I also got the msg saying "CONGRAT, YOUR mobile number has won $500, 000, 00 in the 2009{LOOMIS} INT mobile DRAW, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT Dr BROWN ON [protected] EMAIL [protected]@live.com."

I Suggest everybody to think once by using ur common sence that no fool will give u such a huge amount as a prize amount without your participation. If you convert that amount into Indian rupees it is coming to Rs.250 Crores.

PLEASE DONT BELEIVE SUCH MESSAGES AND ALSO TELL TO YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE SOME MAY BE SO GREEDY THAT THEY THINK THEY REALLY GOT THE PRIZE AMOUT OF SUCH A HUGE AMOUNT.
hello sir,
i to received the same message from you if iam eligible for your prize contact me [protected]
i have got mail to my number
pl contact me on [protected]<india>