[Resolved]  the 2009{loomis}int mobile draw — mobile draw

hello sir,
i have got a message that i have won $5000, 000, 00 in THE 2009{loomis}int mobile DRAW .And asked if want to claim my prizecontact MR.BROWN ON [protected] or email to [protected]@live.com.
i have contacted MR.BROWN and he has asked to log on to the given email address nd u would find the necessary details.
i hav logged on and there is nothing displayed there about this matter.
PLEASE REPLY ME by calling to my cell no [protected](INDIA) or sms me...

Comments

Hi Everyone
This kind of message are totally fraud and please do not believe it, As I am telling you one of my relative has paid close to around 1 lakh and 10 thousand there is a big cheating gang sitting in Delhi doing all this kind of fraud activity and they are sending some government fake receipts also if you deposit the money then your going to be cheating. They are giving some list of ICICI bank accounts and asking us deposit the money.

Raj R Singh ICICI Bank[protected]
Pan Number : BVWPS8527C

Person name is James Bello Mobile number :[protected]

The CBI or RAW has to take some sever action and try to give back the money which they have cheated it from the poor people who ever have the evidence for depositing the money.

I appreciate the Government can even tell about this in News and news paper so that it reach all the people.

bye
Raja
my mobile no is win in lucky draw $500, 000, 00 message in come in 7june2009 in 9.59am
please answer me soon
hi sir h have also received sms that i have won prize in loomis int draw on my no [protected] so what about it

Complaint categoryCategory: Other