Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  The chief manager, SBI - chandni chowk ,new delhi — Not getting sixth pay commission arrear

The chief manager,
sbi chandni chowk
new delhi

Sub- VI th Pay Commission Arrear not credit in my a/c [protected] , SBI – Khatima
PPO NO s/c/12728/80

This is my second complain in continuation of letter dated 12/1/2009 .
I would like to draw your kind attention. that I have not received even single premium of Sixth Pay Arrear .My SB A/C is in SBI- Khatima , Dist. Udham Singh Nagar Uttranchal . I have submitted the required paper i.e PPO copy with application to Pension Branch. Khatima SBI Branch .They are saying that they have send these papers to sbi chandani chowk branch new Delhi for release the of arrears to sbi Khatima , Dist. Udham Singh Nagar , uttrnachal Branch. .But , till date I have not received the arrears . Kindly look this matter on priority basis . and release the arrear as soon as to concern branch .

Yours faithfully
Liladhar Joshi
E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.in
a/c [protected] , SBI – Khatima
PPO NO s/c/12728/80

Comments

The chief manager,
sbi chandni chowk
new delhi

PPO NO s/c/12728/80

I bring your kind notice. that My SB A/C with SBI- Khatima , Dist. Udham Singh Nagar Uttranchal . I have submit the required paper i.e PPO copy with application To said Pension Branch. Khatima SBI Branch .They said they have send these paper
to sbi chandani chowk branch new Delhi for release the of arrears to sbi Khatima , Dist. Udham Singh Nagar , uttrnachal Branch. till I have not received the arrear . Kindly look this matter on priority basis . and release the arrear as soon as to concern branch .

yours faithfully
SBI Chandni Chowk
Delhi

Ref. PPO-[protected]
Sub. Pension for month of Dec2009 & 6th Pay Commission Arrears

Pension for Dec2009 credited to my SBI a/c no. [protected] is much less than earliar month. This is not understood, kindly confirm me the position.
Also kindly intimate me detailed breakup of Rs.140037 credited to my a/c on24/12/09 as 6th pay commission arrears
Thanks ASHOK KUMAR JAIN
Sec 26 SBI (PBB-branch) NOIDA
A/c no [protected]
6th pay comison arear not received.
To,
The Cheif Manager,
Centralized Pensin Procssing Centre, 3rd fllor,
SBI, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi.
Sub: 6th pay comison arear not credit in my A/C No. [protected], SBI, Near S.N. Hospital, Firozabad, U.P., PPO No. TC/Pen./UPW/K-5.
I bring your kind notice, that my SBI a/c with SBINear S.N. Hospital, Firozabad, so i have not received the pension arrear. kindly look this matter on priority basis and release the arear as soon as to concerned branch.

yours fauthfully
Bank-SBI sadar bazar, agra
A/c No- [protected]
address- 6 dayanand colony, deori road, agra-282001
mob no-[protected]

Subject-Pension Authorithy is paying HAVILDARI pension insted of hony NS Sub.
please attenad to the greevance forward and it is related to paying my pension to the rank of NB Sun has completed 22 years service in group B.The SBI CPPC chandani chawk delhi 06 may be advice to payment arrears of H/NB/SUB since April 2010.
It is requasted that an immedite action to sttle observation may please be taken end full affected payment my arrears of hony NB/SUB and send it my account no.-[protected].

Last basic Pension of Hony Nb/Sub - RS (6353+DA Rs 2859+Hony Rank of NB/SUB+220) TOTAL= RS 9432 may be payment.

Thanking You
THE CHIEF MANAGER
SBI PENSION PROCESING CENTER CBD BELAPUR NAVI MUMBAI

MAZYA BAHINICHE PENSION FILE PPO NO C R [protected] ASUN SBI RAVER BRANCH CODE 1383 YANNI APLYAKADE PATHAVILE AHE AJUNPRAYANT PENSION SURU ZALE NAHI TYANCHE KADE KONIHI KAMVITA NAHI TYANCHI UPASMAR HOTE AHE TARI TYANCHI PENSION TWARIT KARYAWAHI VHAVI ANI PENSION SURU KARAVI HI AGRAHACHI VINANTI
DHANYAWAD
A P GAJARE
CELL NO [protected]
To,
The Cheif Manager,
Centralized Pensin Procssing Centre, 3rd fllor,
SBI, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi.

Ref. PPO-09/97/B/S/001463/2010 dated 25/08/2010
Sub. Pension not credit in account

Respected Sir,

I think I had make a great mistake to open my Pension Account in State Bank Of India. Earl yer I had listen from my friend that not to open any account in SBI because SBI Pension Cell is useless not working Bank they are taking 5-6 Month to credit initial pension in account and till the time use the interest yourself. I am release from Naval Service on 31 Aug 2010 and I Submit my Certificate to my home SBI branch Farrukhnagar Dist Gurgaon Haryana and My SBI Branch Make letter to SBI Delhi to credit pension on 16 Oct 10 but for kind information to all that till to day on[protected] my pension not credit in my account. What we will eat? What ever bank will do but I request to all citizen of India don't open your Pension account in SBI.

Mahesh Kumar