[Resolved]  THE GLOBE FINANCE COMPANY — euro million 09 mobile promo draw

i got a msg to my mobile no.stating that it has won an amount of 1,000,000,00BP in euro million mobile promo draw n when i contacted them through the mail id [protected]@live.com with tel:[protected] they asked me to send my details n i had sent them n they mailed me stating that Mr.James brown will be taking care of you n he v'll contact you wen he reaches your country n do what al he says to do for easy n early delivery of the winning amont n that person had contacted n i was assured that i'm goin to get the amount n i paid the amount they charged i.e.,35000INR in Vijaya bank with acc no . [protected] under the name TALIKA.KESHITO N ASKED ME TO SEND THE SCANNED COPY OF THE BANK RECIEPT TO THE MAIL ID "DIPLOMATIC.[protected]@GMAIL.COM" n i did it n he kept me awaiting by saying that the clearance of the amount at coustoms department is not yet completed.so as soon as he completes he'll call me back but he did not turned n when i called his cell was switched off n his no. is [protected]...n nw i concluded myself that the company is a fraud n i'm writing this detailed story so that some one else should not be cheated or decieved by such fraud msg n mails n the pain we have suffered should not come to others so try to be careful.

Complaint categoryCategory: Mobile Handsets