[Resolved] THE INFLUX GROUP of COMPANIES — Fraud and Cheater
The new name of Cobra group of companies... Influx.. do not go for interview, else you will at least waste 2 days of your life...
Read more about under thread :
And these have sent the same email to my relative, who is an MBA fresher:
For Internal Use of Employer (Please don't delete or modify while replying to this email)
Monster Resume ID: 23719964 Job Folder ID: 7485414
This is in reference to your resume which we have received in response to our advertisement in monsterindia.com.
We are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for a Personal Interview with our Business Head
Ms. ANJALI BARKUR
for immediate openings on an express basis as per the following schedule:
Date: 28th Oct ‘09
Time: 11 am – 03:00 pm
THE INFLUX GROUP OF COMPANIES,
105, A- Wing, Rahul Bldg # 3,
Mittal Industrial Estate,
Andheri [E], Mumbai-59
You would be required to bring your current updated resume and a passport size photograph. Do bring a printout of this mail for reference.
Please feel free to contact us in case of any queries.
Company Profile: We are part of a Rs.1500 crore company which has operations in more than 27 countries. With 1500 Strategic Business Units and a Global Workforce of approximately 30,000 people. We provide cost effective and Brand enhancing client representation, Customer acquisition and business promotion services to our clients globally
We work in the following industry sectors:
1. Cellular Service Providers (CSPs) like Cable & Wireless, Sun Telecom, Chitchat, Talktalk, Tele2, Bharati and TATA.
2. Financial Service Providers (FSPs) Citibank, ABN AMRO, Future Generali, Standard Chartered, Commonwealth Bank Of Australia (CBA), Barclay’s, Grindlay’s and AXA Life Insurance (16th largest company in the world).
3. Energy Service Providers (ESPs) like nPower, Energy Australia
4. Internet Service Providers (ISPs) like Bharati Broadband, TATA Indicom Data Card.
5. Entertainment Service Providers (ESPs) like Reliance BIG TV, Showtime, Airtel Digital TV.
5. Hotels like Marriot Group Of Hotels, Sheraton Group Of Hotels, Best Western Group Of Hotels.
6. Restaurants like KFC, Subway, Pizza Hut, Dominos, McDonalds, Jongleurs, BJs, California Pizza Kitchen.
7. Sports Clubs & Leagues like English Premier League, NBA, Australian Rugby League.
8. Animation Studios like Walt Disney Studios, Pixar.
9. NGO/Charities: And that’s the division we are handling over here. We work with the likes o[censored]nicef, Red Cross, Blue Cross, Christian Aid, Christian Children Fund, Barnardos, PETA, WWF, CRY, Help Age India, Save The Children, Plan India, CIF, Oxfam.
NGOs need s a constant inflow of funds for Project Administration to address the cause of the underprivileged. Traditionally, NGOs have deployed various means to raise funds, viz. sale of products, events, corporate donations, overseas donations, direct mail, Cause Based Marketing (CBM).
However, the aforementioned means lead to a prohibitively high Cost of Mobilizing Income (COMI) making the whole idea of charity redundant. Also, the volumes of funds generated are too paltry for sustainable Project Administration. We provide volumes of funds through a team of able charity ambassadors reinstating people’s belief in the cause and consolidating their goodwill. We utilize the generic systems at the heart of our company for professional fundraising for leading NGOS and charities in a cost-effective manner. With no consultancy fee being charged, the NGOs are only invoiced for successful donor acquisition making us an indispensable partner for their long term project administration needs. Today, we pride ourselves in having generated in excess of Rs. 90 crores for various causes in India and Ł 2 billion globally last year.
GROWTH & EXPANSION: We started in India around 10 yrs back; way back in 1998. And today we are in 10 cities, viz. Delhi Mumbai Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahemdabad, Nagpur and Chandigarh. We have 85 offices in India. But this is just the beginning. We want to have our presence in 42 major cities in India. We want to open up 1000 offices in India. That means we have another 915 offices to be opened up.
There are 3 key resources we require for the same:
1. Capital: That is something that we already have in plenty. Considering the fact that we hail from UK and we are headquartered at HighGate Studios in London, we make our money in pounds. And 1 Pound is more than Rs. 80. So capital is definitely not a constraint for us.
2. Clients: We are already working with 132 clients globally, 12 of which have distinct presence in India. That’s again not a limitation for us
3. Business Heads (BHs): The most important requirement we have is for Business Heads, who can run these new offices independently. And that’s somebody we can’t get readymade from any B-School or Engineering Institute or Graduation College.
JOB PROFILE: So we select our new joinees as Trainee Managers and train and develop them holistically on all functional areas of Business Management viz. Sales & Marketing, HR, Finance and Operations over a period of
6-9-12 months as per the following Global Training Module (GTM):
Trainee Manager => Leader => Team Leader => Assistant Business Development Manager => Business Development Manager
Position/ Title: Trainee Manager (TM)
Activity/ Taskset: Client Representation And Servicing
Functional Areas: Advertising/ Promotion/ Direct Sales/ Marketing/Business Development
Position/ Title: Leader, Team Leader (TL)
Activity/ Taskset: Team Building And Management
Functional Areas: Recruiting/ Training/ Development/Evaluation/Motivation/ Impact Running
Position/ Title: Assistant Business Development Manager (ABDM)
Activity/ Taskset: Overall Business Management
Functional Areas: Administration, Operations, Finance, Applied IT
Position/ Title: Business Development Manager
Activity/ Taskset: Management of a Strategic Business Unit (SBU)
Functional Areas: Operations, Administration, Team Management, Business Strategy
This position starts with a Trainee Manager who is sequentially trained to be a Leader, then a Team Leader, then an ABDM and finally a BDM.
We are looking for ambitious, hardworking, enthusiastic, outgoing youngsters with a natural knack for interacting with people, the zeal to learn and an insatiable hunger for success and growth.
This mail has been sent by one of the employers (Employer name: Influx (Franchisee of Support Direct India Private Limited)) accessing the services of monsterindia.com and not by Monster. Monster is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and our “Terms o[censored]se” prohibits any misuse including spamming. If you consider the contents of the mails inappropriate or as spam, please forward this mail to [protected]@monsterindia.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020