The New India Assurance Co. Ltd. — Cheating, not giving claim amount

I insured my car (MH43 R9721) from “new India assurance co. ltd” under policy no.[protected]. On April 24th 2013 I met with an accident & my cars front door got damaged. I filed the accident claim against policy. But they didn’t gave me accident claim no. after surveying of car they told me to repair it & they will reimburse the expenditure. On 28th April 2013 I submitted the bill. But they didn’t clear the bill. I called their customer care for complaining but they are asking for accident claim number. But the branch where I filed the accident claim they are not giving me claim no. also not reimbursing the amount. Also they are not treating me properly. It’s more than a month and I visited their branch more than 10 times. Even my vehicle was cleared by their surveyor. Please help me.
Address of NEW INDIA ASSURANCE CO LTD branch:-
1, shanty centre, 1st floor, above babloo motors, sector 17, vashi, navi Mumbai, sector 17, maharastra 400705.
Contact no. 27899011
Branch manager: - Mr. Pramod, contact no. [protected]

regards
Loknarayan Gupta

Comments

the new india assurance co. — claim not reimbursed

i put claim since 6-7 month before still i not get any letter by them .they said we send u letter but i havent receive so pls kind to know what happen to my claim process.
SAMEER PATEL
MEMBER ID-420501/34/21/07/00000093
POLICYID-N9089907SBILKW
ADDRESS-1122 DADIAPURA,0/S BADA GAON GATE,JHANSI(UP)
PH-[protected]
PLEASE HELP ME
NEW INDIA ASSURANCE MEDI CLAIM CHEATING
I have taken medical treatment for Rs.75000 in AIIMS hospital but new india assurance not giving any amount.I have paid insurance for 6 years with out break, reason for no claim - Hospital bills in hand written by doctor with seal and signature.

My humble request -please do not take any policy in new india assurance company,

New India Assurance Address