The Oriental Insurance Company Branch - 2 Beside Heart Line Allahabad Up 211001 — Request For NOC

Allahabad, Allahabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 DILIPKUMARJAISWAL
To,

HEAD OF THE ORIENTAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD.BRANCH HEART LINE, ALLAHABAD

Sub : Application for NOC of general Insurance Agency in Respect of Dilip Kumar Jaiswal
From Allahabad

Sir/Madam,
Respectfully I beg to state the following few lines for your necessary action in the matter. I am not interested to doing work in The Oriental Insurance Company because I am not satisfied the service of this company. The Service of this company is very poor & employee not support to me & every employee behave just dictator. I want to do work in another company so I want to NOC. I am tried many times & requested the Manager of The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd Branch-2 Heart Line Civil Lines, Allahabad UP 211001for NOC. But Manager of this Company is not considering my problem & taking action for give NOC. That is serious matter. Also I am request to HEAD OF THE ORIENTAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD.
Please consider my problem & give me NOC.
I therefore request you Sir, to issue necessary instructions to him.

Thanking you in anticipation for this act of Kindness.

Yours Faithfully
Signature

Dilip Kumar Jaiswal
(PAN No: AHYPJ8125A)
(The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd Branch-2 Heart Line Civil Lines, Allahabad UP 211001, Agent Code: 320/7480) (License No:[protected]
S/O Shri Mahadev Prasad Jaiswal
471/137E/5 Shiva Ji Marg, Rajrooppur Allahabad U.P. 211011
Cell: [protected]
E-mail id: dilip[protected]@gmail.com

Request For NOC
Request For NOC

Comments

To,

HEAD OF THE ORIENTAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD.BRANCH HEART LINE, ALLAHABAD

From Allahabad

Sir/Madam,
Please consider my problem & give me NOC.
I therefore request you Sir, to issue necessary instructions to him.

Thanking you in anticipation for this act of Kindness.

Yours Faithfully

471/137E/5 Shiva Ji Marg, Rajrooppur Allahabad U.P. 211011
Cell: [protected]
E-mail id: dilip[protected]@gmail.com

Oriental House, A-25/27, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002
    The Oriental Insurance Company Branch - 2 Beside Heart Line Allahabad Up 211001 - Request For NOC