The Regional Passport Office, Chennai — NON RECEIVED PASSPORT

MANIKANDAN
I had applied for my passport at chennai on march[protected]. with 2 stay proof. Chennai & Trichy.

My previous address is trichy & present address is chennai. My local police verification was over by april 2007. Till date i have not received my passport. when i enquired in the passport office they informed me, my previous police verification is incomplete, hence present police verification it is clear.

I enquired my trichy commissioner office as well as police station they said they have not received any particulars from passport office. In this connction i have given 2 times given personal particulars form to passport section chennai. till date no response from passport office.

I am also mailing daily basis (40 Days) . Who is the right person to help me in this regard. Kindly advise me.

Your Immediate action in this case highly appreciated & also help to my future.

N.Manikandan

Comments

my father mother not getting passport due to same reason
THE REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE, TIRCHY
ADDRESS VERIFICATION
I had applied for my passport at tirchy. with 3 stay proof (ration card,PAN card & Canara bank statement).
I have received my Passport on 6/07/2007.Now i have received a show cause notice from Tirchy passport office on 15/12/07 regarding my police verification report says the person not available in the given address.So that i have to surrender my passport with any explanation to Tirchy passport office within 15 days.Am going to surrender my passport to tirchy office on 28/12/07 through register post.After this how can i get my passport back.Please help me out from this issue.

with sincerily
Arul Thangam N
Sir i have applied for the passport and all the enquiry has been finished to me. But till passport not yet i received.
Sir/madam i have applied for the passport and all the enquiry has been finished to me. But till passport not yet i received.

Royala Towers No. 2 and 3, IV Floor, Old No. 785, New No. 158, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002
    The Regional Passport Office, Chennai - NON RECEIVED PASSPORT