[Resolved]  The Regional Provident Commissioner, 5, Mera Bai Marg, Prakashverr Shastri Bhawn, Lucknow 226001 — Transfer of PF & Pension

Reference: Regd Letter no 5357-558 dated 07/0/2009

Applicant: Sudhir Kumar Saini
From PF a/c no UP/20761/1239 To PRESENT A/C No UP/7/8035
From Pension A/c No UP/20761/1239 to present a/c no UP/227/5647

My present company M/s Triveni Engg & Industries Limited, Sugar Unit, Khatauli, Muzaffarnagar, UP submitted Form 13 (Revised) for the transfer of my provident fund as per refernce mentioned above.

Later on I received a letter copy sent by Lucknow EPF department (dated 23/03/2009) to my old company Rauzagaon Chini Mills, Rauzagaon, Barabanki, UP to provide them Form 5 and 10.

But till now my PF transfer is running pending. Seek your help in this regard.

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Grievance registered vide Registration Number SRLKO/E/2012/00038

Sir, i am also facing same Problem, i have submitted my Form -13 (Revised) and also lodge our grievance to EPFO-Lucknow for transfer of my PF to our New PF a/c UP/Gkp/35139/325 But i have received the following comment
Claim has been rejected vide letter no. 46622 dated 07.03.2012 due to non submission of Form 5/10. Estt./Subscriber has been advised to re-submit Form-13 along with Form-5/10 for further necessary action. Response is still awaited.
Who is responsible for submitting FORM 5/10 and what is the timeliness for submission of these FORM-5/10.

Now when I have Submitted my FORM-13 for transfer of PF, department is asking FORM-5/10.kindly lookinto the matter & arrange to transfer of My PF to NEW ACCOUNT.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other