The Smart Shop — Balance Debited But Not Credit In Customer Account

Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 jaanealam
I m Retailer of Telecommunication companies and i have a shop where i providing the recharge services through "THE SMART SHOP" recharging company with their software. One day I was recharge of customer's TATA SKY Account with rupees 200.00 which could not credited in the Customer's account But my balance was debited in my account. It is happen at date 13/09/2011 Timing 11:00.17 hour, from that date to till now i have called THE SMART SHOP in several time but they never treat me in manner and the also not find the solution of this problem. The transaction id of that recharge is 37577720.

My details.
Contact:- [protected]
Name:- Jaan-e-Alam
Terminal Name:- Compark Pvt. Ltd.
Terminal ID:- INLKO03001317
Agent ID:- INLKO0300013
Usr Name:- Compark

Comments

The Smart Shop — Poor Service and mismatch providers

they are gining wronmg service hermes i ticket private limited they are doing wrong fr bokking to cheat agents

please dont use the smart shops in future go for other service providers
For the last one year, I am contacting HERMES I tickets, chennai, Escalation department and call center[protected], & sending email to [protected]@hermes-it.in, for getting back my upload amount of 12104 Rs. This amount was transferred to Hermes account number by NEFT. They told me by mistake they debited 12104 Rs from my account. Till today 18 AUGUST 2014 they didn't upload this amount back to my hermes log in account INCOK[protected].

C9 TVK Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600032