Thomas Cook — Thomas cook Sucks

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 shaik15
This is to bring to your notice that I am completely disappointed by the service provided by Thomas Cook. I have made bookings through your Parel office for an Asian Delight Package for 4 people.
To begin with, once the payment was done then we had to follow up on progress of visa and air tickets. We didn't receive any call which were many before the payment. Secondly, when asked then I was informed that I am travelling through Sri Lanka to a trip to Singapore and then again from Kuala Lumpur to Sri Lanka and then to Mumbai. Both the flights are of 10-14 hrs with 2 stops.My return trip has 8 hrs stop at Sri Lanka.I raised my concern about flights as I have my parents travelling with me who are 50+. I dont understand why we have change over flights when plenty of direct flights are available from both the locations.IAlso in my 6 days trip I am spending 2 days in travelling.Then the trip is only for 4 days.

I spoke to Danika who was our SPOC for the trip but as in most of cases she said she is not authorized to sort it out and informed that her manager will call me.Who never called.

I am thoroughly disappointed with the service provided by your company before even going for it. I dont know how the experience is going to be there.

Comments

In my case the customer relation manager even said that he would not pick up phone or call back us if we call him after the duty hours. Then why did he give us his mobile no. and why the day before the payment had been done he is very comfortable with the mobile.

All employees of thomascook promise to call back shortly, or give another no. to contact with, without any result. I do not know how they survive. We should do something against such irresponsible bad company.

Avik De
I umderstand this.. Anyways how was the trip there ... How was hotel n sight seeings all.. As i am also pllanning to go for the same package or uu have any comments/tips to follow up.. The bad part is. Now i understand why there is no activity on first day because we may be tired of unnecesary this long journey..they have not included night safari as well..which is must to see in singapore.. Please give us some suggestions as we are planning to go there...

Roopali