[Resolved]  TIMES CLASSES, THANE — NO CLASSES, HARASSMENT FROM CARELESS MANAGEMENT

I, Sayali Kulkarni have completed engineering last year and I am currently working in ISP. I wanted to join classes for CET preparation.
I joined Times Classes, Thane([protected]) on 9th October for the batch of 7-9am weekdays.
I was assured that the classes will start from 14th October and I will get a message regarding the same.
However, I got a message on 13th October that the 1st lecture will be conducted on 15th October at another time, 9.30-11.30am.
I went to the 1st class to be conducted adjusting my job timing asking my bosses to give permission for that 1 day to attend the classes.
After the class I was informed that I will again get a message on my cell informing about the class timing. I got the next message on the same day informing that the classes to be conducted on 16th at 2pm. I called up the classes and requested that I get the messages for 7-9am batch and I was asked by the attendant to ignore the message since I will be receiving message for 7-9am batch. I waited for 10days for the messages to come, however, disappointed i again called up the classes on 26th Oct. The receptionist cut my phone in mid-conversation apparently bored. I again called up, and the lady refused to admit the same. I had to repeat my grievance for the 3rd time and was told to come down at the classes on office timing, which I refused since since I work from Mon to Sat. The receptionist asked me to attend 9.30-11.30 batch again. When i refused saying that I have office at that time, the receptionist very rudely told me to come for the 7-9am batch next day and come to office after the class saying "atleast you the time to attend the class??" When I asked her name, she again cut the call. When I again called no body picked it up.
Damage occurred: Loss of time, money and the receiving end of careless management of apparently "BEST CLASSES FOR MBA PREP"

Comments

hiii sayli u r very true ...i had joind cet in mnth of oct. n during d admsn. tym dey told me dat i wud b havin daily classes bt i wasnt ...n management of times at thane is vry bad ... by d mnth of jan i usd 2 rcv msg 4 mock only n no classes ...its really unacceptable...TIME PASS CLASSES FOR MBA STUDNETS :-(
Classes is only working for money, they don't have any responsibility towards students. They are mis-guiding students to join the class, through their marketing. They are spoiling the future of students. No words for lectures. Not even 20% of students understand what the faculty is teaching. It is only classes for those who have extra money to spend. classes is worst. These T.I.M.E people are biggest thieves. its better to donate the money to some NGO, then Paying to these ###### people.
T.I.M.E Is extremely bad classes .When I went for inquiry I was lied like new batch is not going to start and they told me to join the current batch that only hardly few lectures are conducted .when I went and asked the students they were like batch has started since many weeks. They told me only 10 students they take but when I went found classes were merged .when I told the counsellor whose extremely sweet when I went for admission, she started shouting at me and my parents. she was extremely rude. serious action should be taken against this class.

THANE