[Resolved]  TIN / NSDL — PAN APPLICAION

I had applied for PAN about 3 weeks back along with proof of address and identity proof, but there is no communication from their end. My PAN application acknowledgement no. is[protected].

Kindly let me know the status of same.
Rajini Kanth
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:07:43
Complaint comments  41 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

I had applied for PAN about 3 months back along with proof of address and identity proof, but there is no communication from their end so far. I ha My PAN application acknowledgement no. is [protected].

Harshit Kumar Gupta
I had applied for PAN about 1months back along with proof of address and identity proof, but there is no communication from their end so far. I ha My PAN application acknowledgement no. is [protected].

avantika kumar
I had applied for PAN about 28/07/2008 along with proof of address and identity proof, but there is no communication from their end. My PAN application acknowledgement no. is [protected]
Kindly let me know the status of same.
jitendra kumar
i have applied for thepan card on 28/july and i have not received it ineed it urgently because i haveto submit in the company formy offer letter is their any other website to download its duplicate copy plz tell me
I had applied for pan about 10 days back along with proof & address and identity proof but there is no communication from there end. my pan application acknowledger no. is [protected].

kindly let me know the status of same.

Manoj Kumar
i've applied for pan card in august 07' and till now its not been delivered to me.every time i call up either my call is placed on hold thru IVR or nobody picks up(in mumbai).so all my previous complaints thru calls and emails have fallen on deaf ears.they say they dispatched it but it has never reached me.i hope they haven't dispatched it to the moon.i got the pan number though(ANHPB9893N)but that is of no use cos hard copy is required on most of the occassions like while availing loans.i've filed my ITR without it.so i need somebody on earth who can help in getting my pan card done.

regards
vivek bhati
vide Acknolwdgement no:[protected] show the despatch of PAN card on 21'st august but sitll we could not get on my Address.
please look the matter.

regard's

Ranjana
I had applied for PAN about 3 weeks back along with proof of address and identity proof, but there is no communication from their end. My PAN application acknowledgement no. is [protected]

Sujita Haridas Nair
I had applied for PAN about 3 months back along with proof of address and identity proof, but there is no communication from their end so far. I ha My PAN application acknowledgement no. is [protected] .

Pradeep safi
DEAR SIR,
My acknowledgement no. [protected] and pan no. APLPRO116C. I have applied for a pan. When i cheked on internet it shows that your pan card is dispatched but i have not received because i leave the previous company . I talk with previous company manager he said that 'i returned your pan card to mumbai office' so i want u will dispatch my residential address K-6/14 balaji chowk mohan garden uttam nagar new delhi 110059)
dear sir,
my ac.no.[protected] and i submit my application in sept-2008.my address is in application is comlecated so that i can not recevied pan card yet today. so that you can delivered my pan card on this address:311 vachalo vas, behind patthar wali masjid, shahpur, ahmedabad, gujarat 380001.
please deliver me my pan card soon.

Your's faithfully,
s.k.shaikh

your`s faithful
nitish kumar jha
I HAVE FAXED THE DOCUMENTS AS REQUIRED. BUT THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION FROM THEIR END. MY ACK NO: [protected]
ACK: [protected] - THE SEAL HAS BEEN OVER STAMMPED. (i.e) THE SEAL STAMPPED OVER THE PREVIOUS STAMP.
I have mailed the Certificate of a Gazzetted Officer as required and Still there is no communication from their side.

Company:TIN / NSDL