[Resolved]  TIN / NSDL — PAN APPLICAION

I had applied for PAN about 3 weeks back along with proof of address and identity proof, but there is no communication from their end. My PAN application acknowledgement no. is[protected].

Kindly let me know the status of same.
Rajini Kanth

Comments

Please let me know your Phone Number
URGENT!! Please reply. I have mailed the Certificate of a Gazzetted Officer as required and Still there is no communication from their side.
I had applied for PAN about 3 months back along with proof of address and identity proof, but there is no communication from their end so far. I ha My PAN application acknowledgement no. is [protected]

Kinday inform me.
Mobile No:- [protected]
nitish kumar jha.
kindly inform my mobile no:
Mobile no:-[protected]
nitish kumar jha
I had applied for PAN about 3 weeks back along with proof of address and identity proof, but there is no communication from their end. My PAN application acknowledgement no. is [protected]. I need it urgently

Kindly let me know the status of same.
N.R.C.Nair
i have pan card application form submit with 3 weak after but no any result or status in my pan card a/c no is my pan card [protected] please confirm informatin in my status to provide me.
sir i have not recieved still PAN CARD it has become too late
I had applied for PAN about 4 weeks back along with proof of address and identity proof, but there is no communication from their end so far. I had My PAN application acknowledgement no. is [protected]

Kindly let me know the status of same and expedite.

Pralhad Sampatrao Khot

Kindly let me know the status of same and expedite.

Shankar Pawar
Hello sir, I SYED NAWAZUDDIN applied for PAN card last month and PAN was alloted to me and the online status is stated as: "Your PAN card has been dispatched on 07-Jan-2009 by post at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application." but till now (17-Jan-2009) I did not receive my PAN card... please provide the detailed information regarding this as i'm in need of ...

Acknowledgment Number : [protected]
Permanent Account Number (PAN) : CDDPS4184B
...thanking you sir
I have applied for Pan Card on 01.12.2008 and my acknowledgement no. is [protected] but till date as per nsdl site `your aplicable under process at income tax department'. Though lots of people get their pan card, whom applied much more later than me. Pl let me know about my pan card or you should communicate with income tax department, whats happen.

- sankar chanda
respectd sir/madam tis is j.selvakumar..I had applied for pan card, but i m not receieved in my pan card in my communication address. my application date for 01apr2008 in my Ack no;[protected], and i got my pan no through in my mobl no only.. but im not get a pan card so i request you plese resend my pan card. my pan no is;BUWTS0413E thank you...

REGARDS
J SELVAKUMAR
please inform the pancard status appln no [protected]
SIR,
My acknowledgement no. [protected] and pan no. BXBPS8531D. I have applied for a pan. When i cheked on internet it shows that your pan card is dispatched but i have not received because my parents were not there at home . I talk with courier ompany manager he said that 'i returned your pan card to mumbai office' so kindly dispatch my pan card to my office address ::
(Viaedge Software Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.
508- Arcadia, Hiranandani Estate, Patlipada,
Ghodbunder Road,
Thane (W) 400607)

Shweta Singh
After getting status of despatch regarding my PAN card no AIEPV6777B, I am forced to lodge a complain that I have not reeived my PAN card upto date. Application number is [protected].

Therefore, sir, you are requeted to ensure receivig of my PAN card which has been despathed already.

with regards,

Viaedge Software Technologies — Resending of pan card

my pan card acknowledgment no is [protected] and my pan card no is BXBPS8531D. On status track of pan card it shows my pan card is dispatched but i have not received, as we were not present at home that time so please kindly dispatch my pan card to Same address as on Application Form.
Tanking you in advance.
Shweta Singh
DEAR SIR,
My acknowledgment no. [protected] and pan no. BXBPS8531D. I have applied for a pan. When i checked on internet it shows that your pan card is dispatched but i have not received because my parent were not present at home. so please kindly dispatch my pan card as soon as possible, as on address on pplication form .
(Address is :
pin :813221;
Bihar
thank you.
Shweta singh.
my ac.no.[protected] and i submit my application in Mar 09.my address is in application is comlecated so that i can not recevied pan card yet today. so that you can delivered my pan card on this address:G-109 Mangol puri delhi 110083
please deliver me my pan card soon.

Your's faithfully,