[Resolved]  TIN NSDL-Tax Information Network - PAN Card — Mismatch in Name Details

I had applied for a duplicate PAN Card last year and it was delivered to me on 11th Dec 2006 by AFL WIZ PVT. LTD courier vide airway bill no. [protected] at my communication address.

The PAN Card details was exactly fine. But this year when I filed my IT return I received a cheque whcih named "MANSAH CHOWDHURY" instead of "MANASH CHOWDHURY". Also when I tried to open a Equity a/c (share trading a/c) , the application got rejected because my PAN Card details and the ITD(Tax Dept.) online details of my first name mismatched.

Thereafter, I mailed tininfo and also logged a complaint. Then I got a reply saying that to make any changes in my PAN details I need to pay them. But I dont want any changes in my PAN details as they are absolutely correct, but the online details in my in Tax Dept. mismatches.

Please let me know if I can take any legal action against this as I'm not willing to pay a single penny for their mistakes.

Manash

Comments

sir/mam
i had an pan card and a corrections in it yet now i have to apply for a re-print of a card
SIR,
I the undersigned Sachin M. Kulkarni had applied for PAN card on 30.12.2005 but till today I havenot received my PAN Card when I checked the status on net it displayed as null.
Name : Sachin M, Kulkarni
Application SR No. : 18362355
Processing Coupon Nu,ber[protected]
Pan Card Number: APTPK2713C
Kindly help me in getting my Pan Card as it is very much required for personal information
Sachin M.Kulkarni
My self Pramod Kumar Acknowledgement No. [protected] and PAN No. is ASEPK1604N hsa been lost.
Pramod Kumar
My PAN application acnowkledgement no: [protected]. I received a e-mail that your id proof/ address proof is not correct. Sir, kindly guide in what way it is wrong.
Dear Sir

due to postel problem still I have not receive my PAN Card my PAN No BNSPS1614L please resend my card i have already send you my all details last one week

My address

dist Sikar Raj 332031
phone[protected]
mobile [protected]
Dear Sir/medam

I have a PAN Card No AEWPV2810B and last june 2006 to Dec 2006 i have work as a consutant i have received a form no 16 A as deduction by that company now how can i refund my deduction kindly advise me
thanks & regards

Girish Vyas
angelique International Limited
ward 30 kailash Nagar
Piprali Road
Sikar Raj 332001
SIR,
I the undersigned Pinkesh B Solanki had applied for PAN card on 12.02.2008 but till today I havenot received my PAN Card when I checked the status on net it displayed as null.
Name : SOLANKI PINKESHKUMAR BHARATBHAI
Acknowledgment number : [protected]
PINKESH B SOLANKI
Name : ozajyotidhar kishorram
Acknowledgment number : [protected]
PINKESH B SOLANKI
sub : PAN card not reached to my communicution address

My application acknowledgment no. [protected] and PAN card no. ASDPM2731K ( individual ), as per web information PAN Card dispatched on[protected], but till date it is not reached to my communicutation address given in application. Kindly help me in this regards.

Parveze Masud
I HAVE PAN CARD BUT FATHER NAME IS WRONGLY PRINTED ON PAN CARD SO I WNAT CORRECT IT

tin. nsdl [PAN CARD] — mismatch in surname

hi, i applied for correction in surname[HUDEKAR], on17'oct 2007.my pan no.is ACOPH1091E & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO .is [protected]. i received 2 times pan card but without correction.i also given written complaint to mumbai's office[times tower, kamala mills compound, parel].i am requesting to send my pan card on my address with correction in surname[HUDEKAR] . HUDEKAR RAMESHWAR BHAGAJI, AT- POST NANDRAKOLI TALUKA -BULDANA, DISTRICT- BULDANA [MAHARASHTRA]
Hello All,

In certain cases:

1) If online status shows PAN number & dispatched on x date, but you have not yet received your no.
Problem : The PAN number is alloted from IT dept & not from UTI or NSDL. When the card is printed & ready for dispatch then online status is updated. The card then forwarded to the postal or courier dept. If you have not yet received your card it means it could be problem of post office service or either courier service in case there is nobody present at mentioned address when courier personnel comes for dispatching card.

2) If you have applied for card & not received your number yet.

Problem: Due to 43% rise in PAN applications this year, PAN allotment process is slow down. Though websites & online portals says PAN allotment will take 8 days & PAN card will be dispatched in 15 days, the data is old & not updated.

3) If your information is misprinted on PAN car & PAN number rejected at demat account application
Problem: It could be problem of application filled up in wrong way or gov interpreted it in wrong way.
Practical suggestion will be , insted of following up with gov. offices & agents, apply under 'Change of PAN information' & spend extra money.

Check list before applying for PAN card :
1) Make sure that you process your application with genuine agent or authority
2) All proofs should revel a) Your full name b) Your father's full name c) Your birth date d) Your address
3) Attach 3.5 x 2.5 cm clear photograph
4) If you are applying for Lost-new or changing PAN info, make sure to fill exact old PAN details & mark for information to change.
5) If you submit more number of proofs, it becomes easier for gov to process your application.

Information compiled by Redit (Online doorstep PAN card Passport Service)
www.redit.in
how to know the address of pan card holder using pan no in website
please can anyone give the solution

thanking you
my acknoldgment no.is [protected]
applied for new pan card but did not got the pan card.may i know the ststus of pan card.
i have been applied for Pan card, i got my Pan card acknowledgement number, which is [protected].
Please can you tell me, what is status of my pan card.
i have not recived my pan card & my acknowledgement number[protected]
sir
i was aplied for pan card six months back till date i was not recieved my pan card
dear sir,
i have applied pan card, it was issued and despatched to what ever address mentioned on pan application form, but at that time we are out of station, it was gone undelivered. so please re-despatched with my office address only. details given below.
Acknowledgment Number : [protected]
Name : SATYAVATHI DHARAMANA
Category : Individual
Status : Your PAN card has been returned undelivered to NSDL on 01-Apr-2008. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'Consignee not available'. The same will be re-despatched shortly.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : ANQPD5429F

my office address is d.satyavathi, extn 234,
haribhakti group, Karvy computer share pvt ltd,
plot no.17-24, vittal rao nagar, madhapur,
hyderabad 500081.
mobile no. [protected], land line[protected].
so sir please look in to the matter treat it is very urgent. my pan card re-despatch with my office address only. this is my humble request.
thanking you sir
D. satyavathi.
i am apply to pan no. on 25 march 2008, but pan no. is revieced to your side on 5 apr. 2008 my pamn no is BURPS8105G. my pan card is not despech, so kndely cheqe my pan card not dispesch, if diespech so any koreer servise
I had applied for a PAN card online @JAN 10th 2008. I am still waiting for the card. What is the normal waiting period?