[Resolved]  TIN NSDL-Tax Information Network - PAN Card — Mismatch in Name Details

I had applied for a duplicate PAN Card last year and it was delivered to me on 11th Dec 2006 by AFL WIZ PVT. LTD courier vide airway bill no. [protected] at my communication address.

The PAN Card details was exactly fine. But this year when I filed my IT return I received a cheque whcih named "MANSAH CHOWDHURY" instead of "MANASH CHOWDHURY". Also when I tried to open a Equity a/c (share trading a/c) , the application got rejected because my PAN Card details and the ITD(Tax Dept.) online details of my first name mismatched.

Thereafter, I mailed tininfo and also logged a complaint. Then I got a reply saying that to make any changes in my PAN details I need to pay them. But I dont want any changes in my PAN details as they are absolutely correct, but the online details in my in Tax Dept. mismatches.

Please let me know if I can take any legal action against this as I'm not willing to pay a single penny for their mistakes.

Manash
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Dear Sir, I have sent the application for correction in PAN data allotted. The application acknowledgement Number is [protected]. Please arrange to mail me, when I will receive the PAN CARD.
REGARDING PAN CARD

09/-6/2008

DEAR SIR,

I am M V RAMANA had applied pan card on 15th march 2008. I had accknowldegement no is [protected] So far I have not received my pan card to my address either post or courier, when I checked on line it is showing ramarao paidi, instead of MVRAMANA further showing already dispatched to by post to address which is given 25-40/96, nmdc colony, east anandbagh, malkajgiri 500047.so far no further initimation .So please dispatch my pan card with my name MV RAMANA WITH OUT FAIL to MY OFFICE ADDRESS BY POSTwhich is badly needed to my carrier with your kind regards.

Thanking you,
MVRAMANA
REGARDING PAN CARD

09/-6/2008

DEAR SIR,

Thanking you,
MVRAMANA
I have applied for a duplicate pan card. My Acknowledgement No. [protected] dt. 22-04-08. I checked the status of the same from your site which shows that my office address proof is not attached with application.As i want the pan card to be delivered at the office of my son the address of which is already submitted to you.I hereby request you to send the pan card at the following address:GURMEET SINGH S/O.S.JAGJIT SINGH GULATI C/O. MOD DECOR, SCO-16, CRYSTAL PLAZA, GARHA ROAD, NEAR MEDICAL COLLEGE, JALANDHAR.
Thanking You,
Yours faithfully,
JAGJIT SINGH GULATI
i missed my pan card.How can i get my pan number?
sir i haven't got my pan card since one months ago i applied for pan card due to not showing my photo clear in my pan card. my apn no is agdpj7517q and acknowledgement no is [protected] and transaction no is[protected] .
Dear
SIr. The Pan Card has not receive till now. We have applied more then 15 days till now no any replied, so kindly please issue my PAN CARD.

I have pan no, but search on net not find my data
Where I put my pan no to see my details.

I want to efilling my return, but when I put my pan no and name it shows errors massage.
Dear madem/sir,
I had applied for the PAN card in my wife's name, but due to postel problem still I have not receive my wife's PAN Card. PAN No is AOJPD1660A and my wife' name is "Bimla Devi". Please resend my wife's card.

My address:
Kadam Singh
Medical Council of India
Pocket-14, Sector-8, Phase-1,
Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
Name of the card holder---- Mrs. Bimla Devi
Acknowledgement No.:[protected]
PAN :AOJPD1660A
applied for a pan card on12june2008 but not get the number yet.applied through nsdl ack.number-[protected]

plz look the matter
Dear Sir

due to postel delay still I have not received my PAN Card. My PAN No AJJPC3238J. please resend my PAN card to the following address:

My address
Andhra Pradesh
PIN:508211
mobile [protected]
Dear Sir

due to postel problem still I have not receive my PAN Card my PAN No ANPPR0384N please resend my card i have already send you my all details.

My address

Sanjay Singh Rathore S/O Shri Bhupendra Singh
53 /E Block, HIran Magri, Sector -14,
City - Udaipur - 313 001
Rajasthan
mobile [protected]
I had applied for pan card 3months back.I received a email that your id proof/address proof is not correct then i corrected my proof address.my pan card ack no:[protected] . till now i did'nt get pan card kindly help me in getting my pan card as it is very much required for personal information.thank you
yours sincerely
Ramagiri.Narendar

i got a pan card no AOMPR9011A on my mobile sms alert. and also card dispatched.but i cant able to receive that address.kindly send me the status of my pan card and help me how can i get my pan card as early as possible.
My Pan card number begins with B whereas all my friends and family people pan card number bigins with A. May I know why is that?

I had applied for PAN Card AND I got my pan card after ten days but problem was that father, s name was wrong on the place of Ramesh chandra gupta it was mentioned that Rakesh chandra gupta. i have fill correction form but i did not get any answer for two month plz take initiative and provide me pancard

Name : ABHIRAJ GUPTA
dear sir,
i have applied pan card, but not received yet, actully it is to delievers at wrong address, so you are requested to kindy send at my correct address as follows:-

Pravendra Kumar
A-49, Sector-8, Noida-201301
Acknowledgment Number : [protected]
Name : PRAVENDRA KUMAR
Category : Individual
Status : Your PAN card has been returned undelivered to NSDL on 16-aUG-2008. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'Consignee not available'. The same will be re-despatched shortly.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : BCOPK5699G

my Correct address
Parvendra Kumar A-49, Sector-8, Noida-201301

mobile no. [protected],

Please Please sir send my PAN Card Immediately of my address at Noida

Thanking You,
[Pravendra Kumar]
my pan card is lost, i applied from mumbai can i apply for duplicate pan card in punjab i got my pan detalis from net .
can i apply on net or i have to deposit all detail with photos again in the punjab office. and i get my pan in punjab or i have to depoist in mumbai office.

TIN NSDL-Tax Information Network - PAN Card