[Resolved]  TIRUMALA CONSTRUCTION P.LTD / FLAT PURCHASE — REQUIRE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE

I have purchased a builder flat in N.C.R. on dated 27th day of September 2001. When I apply a loan against said property bank demand the completion certificate. I told to the builder he promised me in the writing that he will given me completion certificate within the six month from the issue of this letter (letter was on data[protected] till today he has not given me any completion certificate. In absence of this certificate I can not sale my above said flat. My building is only the eight years old but it look like the more then thirty years old due to poor quality materials use by the builder. At the time to delivery the above said flat he promised me that the space provided for the car parking he will finished by marble flooring, several time I remember to the builder for the flooring of the car parking area the completion certificate but till today he has not given the completion certificate and not construct the marvel flooring in my car parking area. Without this certificate when I want to sale my house the buyers offer me only rupees fifteen lacs instead of the today market value of the said flat rupees more then twenty five lacs. Pl guides me how can I file a complaint against the builder and where is I file the complaint this complaint because I am not residing in Delhi my house is in the N.C.R. (U.P.) Ghaziabad.
SEEMA RAI W/O V.K.RAI
5/49 vaishali GZB (U.P.)
Email: [protected]@rediffmail.com
BUILDERS NAME IS
TIRUMALA CONSTRUCTIONS P.LTD
284 SECT 4 VAISHALI GZB U.P.
PH [protected] AMIT
[protected] SATENDER
RES[protected]
I HAVE LOSS MORE THEN RUPEES TEN LACS IF I SALE MY ABOVE SAID FLAT WITHOUT THE COMPLITION CERTIFICAT.

Comments

Flat — Completion Certificate

I have purchased a Flat in the year 2007,till date the developer have not completed the flat and not yet provided its lift for which all the amount have already been take by him for last three years.Not only that the developer is not also looking after the other incompleat portions of the flat.

I have purchased a Flat in the year 2008, till date the developer have not completed the other incomplete portions of the flat, for which all the amount have already been taken by him for last 2 years.
How it can be possible that you are quite for last 8 years without COMPLITION CERTIFICATE. This is definately false complain. One more comment, Your english is took weak. You have made so many grammetical mistakes in your complain. People can't able to understand what you want to say.

I am pointing your grammetical mistakes.

Correction: When I apply for a loan against said property bank had demanded me the completion certificate.

This is example. there is mistake in every line of your comment.
Please i am requesting you, first you improve your english then try to comment on others.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other