[Resolved]  Tirumalagiri Gas Agency (Indane Oil) Nandigama — non issue of documents and delivery of connection

Respected sir,

Sub: Public Grivence on Indane LPG - Reg

We heard regarding you, young and dynamic, very strict and good administrator. And. solving grievances easily in your control. In the Krishna District.

I O.V.Srividyanath residing in Nandigama Krishna District. Recently I shifted my family on May 2007, from Mahabubnagar to Nandigama due to changing of my occupation. I applied new connection of Indane Gas. Tirumalagiri Gas Agency, Nandigama They issued one cylinder with new gas stove. i object on that day regarding the stove. they collected from me for two connections Rs. 5,000/- (Rupees Five thousand only) . till today I have not yet received documents about my connection. Whenever I approach regarding my documents and second connection purpose, the staff of Indane Gas Nandigama, telling me we will issue your documents soon, but we are not received any amount regarding your second connection, just you confirm whom to paid the amount.

The owner of the agent name is Mr. Shankar Rao, the name of the agency is on his son-in-laws name. i.e. Tirumalagiri Gas Agency. Lack of poor administration and co-ordination in distribution of cylinder in the town. For getting new connection in the Nandigama, is so difficult, having so many agents, they will collect huge amount than normal connection, from poor public. If they, fails to give connection, the public approach Mr. Shankar Rao, he will explained immediately there are no agents. Don’t believe anybody and not to pay even single amount. ( Everything he knows and playing drama with the public)

After connection with cylinder, from next month onwards, getting cylinder also very difficult, for that so many agents including supply auto drivers. They sell Rs. 500/- per cylinder (i.e. 14.5kg) every time, we fed up about the agent, and we suffered a lot.

He is having local influence He is always telling to the public, no government official will not do anything regarding my agency, even MLA also. Because every body is taking bribe and free supply of cylinder from me. I never seen such type of agency in my life. I worked and stayed in South and North India, I never face these type of situation in my life. For example Even small town of Jadcherla in mahabubnagar District compare to Nandigama of Krishna District , the same Indane Gas supply is very sophisticated without any difficulty.

Recently in Telugu dailies also published, regarding agency mischief’s on supply in the black market. For your consideration we enclosed the same with this correspondence.

Because of his infractuation the general public is facing lot of difficulties getting cylinder and new connections. We request you kindly, take an a serious action on him, and control such type of vulnerable agent. Please cancel his agency ship and allot to somebody. The public of Nandigama is feel very happy on your action against the agent.

My address

Gandepalli (V), Kanchikacherla Mandal,
Krishna District-521185.

With regards,

O.V.SRIVIDYANATH

Comments

this indane gas manager mr shankar aids patient.He was collected excess amount from customers
Hi All,

Dont trust this compliant, because sentini is one of the biggest customer for Tirumalagiri Gas Agencies who buys huge commercial cylinders from Shankara Rao, who denies to give bribe on monthly basis to Srividyanath. Who initially rejected his business offer to Mr. Shankara Rao later due to his good efforts, with the help of a lady management and MD of Sentini got the offer back to Mr. Shankara Rao.

@ Srividyanath : Use the media / technology in right sense. We dont need to trust you. You people are damn suckers in using of public interest in forums like these.
@ Administrator: Please take action on SRIVIDYANATH ID ...

I worked as faculty member in KBN College Nandigama. I directly approached Gas Agency and asked for new connection in the month of december, 2008 and they clearly mentioned that " now the gas connections were stopped and new quota may opens in the month of january / february 2009 only. I tried to bribe the suppliers / delivery boys. Some of them are responded for my offer. But with my colleagu suggestion, I directly approached Mr Shankar Rao Garu and explained my situation that I am newly married and need connection ASAP and as we are into middle class family we cant cook with the help of wood / other ways.
He responded in very positive way and gave me options like will check with any nearest customers who have double cylinder connection and not using of one cylinder will call them up personally and request to share the spare cylinder for my usage upto new connections quota starts. But I refused to take that offer and asked for new connection only... he said my family is having double cylinder connection, since you are employee we can understand ur problems in transfers / migrations however we dont have authority to modify or break the rules you can use my personal cylineder...

This is the kind helping nature from Mr Shankara Rao Garu ... Hats off to him.

Every coin will have two sides ... Because of the srivaidyanath, society is turning to bad senses.