[Resolved]  Titan — Poor workmanship of wrist strap

Hi All,

I had purchased a Titan wrist watch worth Rs. 5500 , Model 9214SM03- JS44. I am attaching the invoice + poor quality of the product for further details. Dealer : World of Titan -Ambawadi, Ahmedabad (Invoice: F[protected]

I had been a loyal Titan customer till now but their pathetic responses and poor customer handling has wiped out my loyalty and I have started advising my influence group for not buying Titan watches.

You can see from attached photograph that the wrist strap - rubber strips started getting torn down before even completion of 15 months. The funny thing is that the replacement cost of strap is 45% of the original cost... that too they can not guarantee about the quality of the replaced strap. I would rather buy another watch than this.

Worst part is the response to my complaint. To my 10+ emails and followups, i have received reply only only once that too was a kind of system generated with no importance attached to it.

I will have more things added in forum if no further replies given to me.

Hope somebody from Titan noticing it.

Ashish Oza
+[protected]
Poor workmanship of wrist strap
Poor workmanship of wrist strap
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

TITAN — Stream - metal strap

I purchased a Metal strap for my Titan EDGE watch cast 4000-00; even after 3 months the livers (connecter in the strap between two small pices) got loose and getting off -

Titan Company