[Resolved]  Titan, Fastrack — Replacement

Unfortunately I came across such a bad experience during the last two months, Titan’s products always attracted me a lot and i bought one titan eye gear(model-MA014BK1) form Bangalore. It got damaged and i bought it to world of titan at Pioneer Towers, Marine Drive, Erenakulam-31 Kerala. The damage was too much to rapier so it was send for replacement, and i saw the status of rapier in Titan's site. But the shop authorities took almost one month to get ready to replace, still they refuse me to replace the stuff that I have given, they are asking me to compromise on the model selected by me and by one lower model from them that I cannot do. They just behave rashly with me, they even said they will replace if it was bought from them. I don’t understand this type of replacement I believed in Titan but got in trouble. Since i have the valid Warranty card with me I want to get it replaced or else let the court to take the decision. Expecting a reply soon.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I purchase a sunglass of fastrack model no-P026BK2 on29-10-08 it damege inspite of proper handling.I contacted to dealer. But his response was not good and apropriate .

Titan Company