[Resolved]  TM — MESSAGE

DEAR SIR
I HAVE RECEIVED THE MESSAGE CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE# HAS WON GBP 500, 000, 00 IN THE ON GOING ORANGE INTL MOBILE DRAWS UK.TO CLAIM, CONTACT DR BROWN ON ORANGE CLAIMS [protected]@LIVE.COM HOW CAN I GET THE PRICE MONEY

Comments

TM — won a prize which am not getting

a few days back i got a message from TM saying that i have won a prize of $ 2500 n asked me to call +[protected]. i am trying this number from many days. my call goes to answering machine n am asked to verify my details. which isn't going right. i just want to know if its something real or am just my money.
DEAR SIR
I HAVE RECEIVED THE MESSAGE CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE HAS WON GBP 500, 000, 00 IN THE ON GOING ORANGE INTL MOBILE DRAWS UK.TO CLAIM, CONTACT DR BROWN ON ORANGE CLAIMS [protected]@LIVE.COM HOW CAN I GET THE PRICE MONEY OF RS.500.000.00
DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED THE MESSAGE CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE [protected] HAS WON GBP 500, 000, 00 IN THE ON GOING ORANGE INTL MOBILE DRAWS UK.TO CLAIM, CONTACT DR BROWN ON ORANGE CLAIMS [protected]@LIVE.COM HOW CAN I GET THE PRICE MONEY OF RS.500.000.00.

with regards
Brajesh kumar
dear sir i have received the massage congrats your mobile has won GBP 500.000.00 in the on going INTL mobile drows UK to claim.contact Dr brown on orange [protected]@live.com how can get the price money of RS 500.000.00 with regards rajendra kumar bilgaiyan MOB-[protected]
DEAR SIR,
HOW CAN I GET THE PRICE MONEY OF RS.500.000.00. ?
kphgh
Respected sir,

Yesterday i got a massage that i won GBP 500, 000, 00 in the on going orange INTL Mobile Draws UK To Claim, but i don't know how i can. Pls send me terms & Conditions to get Prises
Dear sir i have received the massage congrats your mobile has won GBP 500.000.00 in the on going INTL mobile drows UK to claim.contact Dr brown on [protected]@live.com how can get the price money of RS 500.000.00 with regared Jahangir basha mobileno.+91 [protected]..sir..
shaik ahmed

I have received the following message on 12 January, 2010 :

"CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE [protected] HAS WON GBP 500, 000, 00 IN THE ON GOING JANUARY 2010 ORANGE INTL MOBILE DRAWS UK. FOR CLAIMS CONTACT DR BROWN ON [protected]@LIVE.COM."

Sir please let me know how can i claim this amount. Eagerly waiting for your response.

J. Uday Kumar Reddy
Mobile: [protected]

I have received the following message on 12 January, 2010 :

regards
MD parwez khan
mobile;[protected]

I have received the following message on 15 January, 2010

send priz soon

I also received from this mobile no. [protected] telling that congratulations! your mobile no. just won you #350, 000 pounds at the 2010 orange promo, for claims, email your lucky code no. or-t55 to orangeclaims3live.com. is this lier, i think please make this action for those people sending this. thank you very much.

TM — SMS

I have launced a complain for TM B.O.P senders on Feb 11 with Airtel. I got the response from Airtel that it has been stopped. For some days i did not get them but then it started again. Everday i would get at atleast three time. They have pestered my life. My cell number is [protected]. Please consider the same.

Thanks and regards
Shumila Shah
This is our personal life. If the number is already been set to DND then we should not be getting the TM messages
i just recieved the same message and its a fraud,
i got foolishly excited too at first but when i did a google search i came up with this site:

search in the blacklist section for the email you should send your code to, and i bet you'll find it there.

take care and i hope you'll manage to get this sum of money in other (honest and legal) ways.

P.F

Dear Sir / Madam, ..
I reigned kolkata BSG 2013.
Please provide the pf account number
verry urgent requierd