[Resolved]  TM-FB AWARD — mobile message of winning prize

i have recieved a message in my mobile box on 19dec 2009(time:-9:58 am) that i have won one million ponds from yahoo/msn contest head in london(from:-TM-FB AWARD).and i have been asked to have contact with DR.MARK JUDE VIA E-MAIL:[protected]@live.com.so please tell me about he authenication of this message.
Complaint comments  127 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

i ve recieved an email stating that i ve won a prize amount of 200000gbp. is it true?

mobile message — winning prize

i have got a sms frm SPDCUK that your mobile has won a200000 from x-mas lucky draw.but i can not understand this.

TM - Prize — TM - Prize

I have got sms that i have win a prize GBP500000 in 2009 intl mobile no draw in uk. after that i have got a mail regarding deposit Rs 21000.00 towards charges of legal documantation in the below mentioned account :

ACCOUNT NAME :YOUHRONG. H .AMIT
ACCOUNT NUMBER:30122O49230
BANK NAME :STATE BANK OF INDIA

Please advise me for the same that the all things are OK.

Pradeep

[email protected] — message to win prize

message from [protected]@live.com
i got a new msg from vodaphone mobile company to my mobile.that is i got $500000.00.

how to get it?...could u tell me.plz...

TM-MICROSOFT — To claim for prize

Sir at 30-aup-2009 time 00:10:10 at night i got a sms from tm-microsft that is "CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAVE WON 300, 000.00GBP ON(SHELL)INT'L MOBILE DRAW 2009, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR.ALEX [protected]@live.com" its sender.TM-MICROSFT having centre no: [protected], this the details of sms, and my mobile no is. [protected]. Would u like 2 tell me how to get my prize and that is that. And my e-mail id is. Www.sheikh.mohiuddin.shariff.[protected]@gmail.com, two times i have been send email to mr.dr.alex but tel now i didn't get any reply from any one. Thanking u.
sir i have received your message that ..congratulation you have won 250, 000 pound in 2009 [shell] int'l mobile draw. to claim your prize send your detail to mr.[protected]@live.com..so sir please contact me on [protected] as soon as posible..thanks.
Sir at[protected] time 00:12:38 at night i got a sms from tm-microsft that is "CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAVE WON 300, 000.00GBP ON(SHELL)INT'L MOBILE DRAW 2009, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR.ALEX [protected]@live.com" its sender.My mobile no is. [protected]. Would u like 2 tell me how to get my prize . And my e-mail id is. www.sudeshna.[protected]@gmail.com, two times i have been send email to mr.dr.alex but tel now i didn't get any reply from any one. Thanking u.
Sir at[protected] time 00:12:38 at night i got a sms from tm-microsft that is "CONGRATS! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAVE WON 300, 000.00GBP ON(SHELL)INT'L MOBILE DRAW 2009, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR.ALEX [protected]@live.com" its sender.My mobile no is. [protected]. Would u like 2 tell me how to get my prize . And my e-mail id is. sudeshna.[protected]@gmail.com, two times i have been send email to mr.dr.alex but tel now i didn't get any reply from any one. Thanking u.

mail — winner message

i received one message that you are the winner and you got the prize. i didn't understand about that. is it real or you are fooling. please tell me the truth. i am waiting for your correct reply.
these are [censored]g messages

shell int'l mobile award — win my prize

sir
please shell int'l mobel award 2009 winthe prize my mobel number -[protected]
and please pay the my prize money my address
PRAFUL PRABHAKAR ASWAR

AGE-24
SEX-MAN
LOCATION-AT-KELOD TH-SAONER DIST-NAGPUR MAHARSHTRA ,INDIA
SHELL INT'L MOBEL AWRAD WIN PRIZE RUPES 250,00,000 POUNDS
it was send via an sms that i have won 200000gb pounds in an international phone draw. my phone number is [protected]. email id [protected]@gmail.com... plz send me the money as erarly possible

shell int'l mobile award — IT IS TRUE ME SENT 75,00,000 DD

ACCOUNT NO:-
BANK OF INDIA ACCOUNT NO :-6784

TM — prize

Dear sir sanjaya
My Mob No. is [protected](reliance), Yesterday I have received a massage, from seder TM-Congrats (msg center no.-[protected])
Massage Detail as blew mention:-
You are a WINNER! Your number [protected] has been chosen for a $2500 CASH prize, call[protected] to claim.
But when i do try to call this nos i get information these no does not exhust. I also try to contact from massage center no but get info that these no. not alloted anybody
I have received a message that, CONGRATS! YOUR, PHONE NO.WON 700, 000 GPB IN YAHOO/MSN NEW YEAR PROMO.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT U.K, MICHAEL HOLMES.
Email:[protected]@hotmail.com
Tel:[protected]. Is it true or not ?
I hope you will kindly advice me for my claim and send me...
I have received a message that, CONGRATS! YOUR, PHONE NO.WON 700, 000 GPB IN YAHOO/MSN NEW YEAR PROMO.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, CONTACT U.K, dr CHRIS OWENS.
Email:[protected]@hotmail.com
Tel:[protected] Is it true or not ?
Email:[protected]@hotmail.com
Tel:[protected]. Is it true or not ?
I hope you will kindly advice me for my claim and send me...
I have received a message that, CONGRATS! YOUR, PHONE NO.WON ONE MILLION POUND FROM YAHOO/MSN CONTEST HEAD IN LONDON, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT Dr Mark jude via
Email: [protected]@live.com Is it true or not