[Resolved]  TM-Intoday — Un unsolicited SMS being received everyday with offer for various products. Please get the same stopped.

Un solocited SMS being received everyday on my Cell with offers for various products. I want this to be stopped immediately..

Comments

TM-Intoday — Unwanted Advertisement SMS in Mobile

I am receiving unwanted SMS advertisement everyday from TM-IndToday. This irritates me a lot. I don't want this sms to come to my mobile. But no way I am able to stop this. Please help and stop the sms.
My inbox is getting filled with in no time with this un wanted advertisements from TM-Intoday and i dont know from where it is comming please help me to avoid this unwanted messages

thanks

TM-Intoday — all advertisements from TM-Intoday

I dont want any sms from any trader, particularly from TM-Intoday. Please stop this on my cell No.[protected].
I am getting unwanted SMS with the name of Reeya Singh. My mailbox is filled with such junk type of sms's. It is requested to stop sending me such type of sms in future.
Pls don't send SMS to me. Pls Stop Stop. My No. is [protected].

Ashok Kamboj
stop sms pls...Don't Disturb me pls...ok?
Pls don't send SMS to me. Pls Stop Stop. My No. is [protected].

TM-Intoday — irritating sms

I will now file a case against TM-Intoday...so before that if you can stop doing sms its better
pl.stooped the massege in my inbox my mbl.no.[protected]
pl stopped imediatly
They claim to be India Today Book Club and have got all these cell nos. from India Today Group itself. Have been bombarding with unsolicited SMSes for the last 1.5 years. And then, there's no way to get them to stop sending it. Thankfully, they have stopped calling. Earlier, they were calling regularly from their call centre in Delhi NCR too. Hope Government does something about it!!
Pls don't send SMS to me. Pls stop. My Mobile No. is [protected]
Pls don't send SMS to me. Pls Stop Stop. My No. is [protected]
Pls don't send SMS to me. Pls stop. My Mobile No [protected]
please forgive me if i had ever loged in at ur website and gave u unknowingly my numbers. PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO STOP YOUR VALUABLE SMS TO MY MOBILES. MY NUMBERS ARE [protected] AND [protected].
THANK YOU.
Unsolicited SMS being received everyday on my Cell with offers for various products. I want this to be stopped immediately..

Complaint categoryCategory: Other