[Resolved]  TM-SPDC4signlive.com — Froud - Mobile draw winner

Dear sir, today on 12-feb-09 i received an Mobile Message that " You have won GBP 20000000 in the 2009 Shell International mobile Draws in Uk . To claim your Prize . - E.mail : [protected]@live.com." . kindly take action to find this kind of Froud.

Comments

we have got message of winning 20000000 gbp to telephone number [protected]...
hi this is dinesh got the same msg what is this
hi this is madhu here i have got the same message what is this all about...
i am received a message from you on[protected]on10:52 A.M. my mobile no is [protected].
from556677.
i reveived message is this type
you won GBP 200, 000, 00 in the 2009 shell international mobile draws in u.k. to claim your prize.e-mail:[protected]@live.com
please reply about it
I DR . MALENKOV PHUKAN have received a message in that i have won GBP $ 3million in 2009 shell int'l mobile draw. So i want to claim my prize which is to be deposited in my account no.[protected].
and my id is [protected]@yahoo.com.. AND my mobile no. is[protected].

THANK YOU.

YOURS SINCERELY

DR.MALENKOV PHUKAN
hi, this is aftab i am also got a same sms what is this winnning gbp 500, 000, 00 my mail id is manju.[protected]@rediff.com plz contact me on mail.my no is [protected]
I NARAYAN KEWAT have received a message in that i have won GBP 250, 000 in 2009 shell int'l mobile draw.WINING#3 So i want to claim my prize please send chek my address
narayan kewat s/o ghasi ram kewat
naer- computer generation (baloda mode) hasuwa
vill+post- hasuwa (katgi)
thana- kasdol
dist- raipur (chattisgrah)493344
mobile no. [protected]
i NARAYAN PRASAD KEWAT have received a message in that i have won GBP $ 250, 000.00, in 2009 shell int'l mobile draw. Wining #3 So i want to claim my prize which is to be deposited in my SBI account no.[protected] and my id is narayan.[protected]@yahoo.in AND my mobile no. is [protected]
NARAYAN PRASAD KEWAT have received a message in that i have won GBP $ 250, 000.00, in 2009 shell int'l mobile draw. Wining #3 So i want to claim my prize which is to be deposited in my SBI account no.[protected] and my id is [protected]@yahoo.in AND my mobile no. is [protected]
i received a message in that i have won GBP $ 200000 in 2009 shell int'l mobile draw. so how to claim my prize
i received the message saying YOUR NUMBER HAS WON YOU $750000 IN THE 2009 INTERNATIONAL DRAW. Can you tell me Is this a trick?
I recevied the message saying your number has won you $750, 000in the 2009 internation draw. cane you tell me is the trick
and my mobile no is [protected]
Today 21.03.09 i have got a MSG from u that i have won 750000 Dollors in some internatinal mobil draw and i cant understand what the hell is going on with you people
Today 21.03.09 i have got a MSG from u that i have won 750000 Dollors in some internatinal mobil draw and i cant understand what the hell is going on the people.
[protected]@live.com

Froud - Mobile draw winner
Dear sir, today on 21 march 2009, i received an Mobile Message that " You have won GBP 750, 000 Dollars in the 2009 Shell International mobile Draws in Uk, clime contact DR Mark. To claim your Prize . - E.mail : [protected]@live.com." . kindly take action to find this kind of Froud...
[protected]@live.com

Froud - Mobile draw winner
i recevied the message saying your number has won you $750, 000in the 2009 internation draw. cane you tell me is this the trick
I AMBADAS K have received a message in that i have won GBP 750, 000 in 2009 shell int'l mobile draw.WINING#3 So i want to claim my prize please send chek my address

Ambadas kotha s/o k.Rangaiah
Ramchandranagar,
vill+post- Chinnagundavelly,
mdl:Siddipet,
dist- Medak(AndhraPradesh) 502107
mobile no. 091+[protected].

i hop u may give ur kind response

Thanking u sir
I archana, receivd the same msg...$750000 i won...pls dont repeat this ugly nonsense...dont fool the people...pls stop this nonsense...ok

Complaint categoryCategory: Other