TMT Buses — NO TMT BUSES FROM THANE STATION

THANE, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Ratnesha146
DEAR SIR, MY NAME IS RATNESH AND I STAY AT DADLANI PARK THANEWEST,TMT BUSES FREQUENCY FROM DADLANI PARK TO THANE STATION IS APPROX. 20 MINUTES, SAME FREQUENCY MUST BE THERE FROM THANE STATION TO THANE PARK. BUT THE PASSENGERS OF BALKUM DADLANI HAVE TO WAIT IN THE QUE FOR ALMOST 1HOUR FOR THE BUS.I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT IF THERE ARE BUSES TO THANE STATION EVERY 20 MINUTES FROM DADLANI PARK THEN WHY IS IT SO THAT THE FREQUENCY OF BUSES FROM THANE STATION TO DADLANI PARK IS LESS.PASSENGERS WAIT FOR ALMOST 1HOUR IN THE QUE FOR DADLANI BUS FROM THANE STATION AND IN THE MEAN WHILE WITHIN THAT 1HOURS WE CAN SEE ALMOST 15 BUSES OF VRINDAVAN SOCITY,5 BUSES OF PAWAR NAGAR,2 BUSES OF MAJIWADA AND LODHA COMPLEX.WHY IS THIS PARTIALITY HAPPENING?????.

THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO THE CONCERNED PERSON OF TMT BUSES TO INCREASE THE FREQUENCY OF TMT BUSES FROM THANE STATION TO DADLANI PARK

THANKING YOU,
REGARDS.
MR. R

Comments

I totally agree with Ratnesh. We stay in Runwal garden City Balkum and face the same problem as well.
Why can't TMT increase the bus frequency or if it is in-efficient to handle, why can't it make way to BEST service. Atleast this will help to solve the common man's daily woes.

Amol
DEAR SIR
I AM A RESIDENT OF THANE CITY AND AM PROUD TO BE A THANEKAR I APPRECIATE THE RAPID CHANGES MADE FOR THE COMFORT FOR TRAVELLING FOR THE PEOPLE I LIKE THE NEW VENTILATED BUSES AND THE SERVICE YOU PROVIDE.

I AM HAVING A SAMLL DISPUTE THAT FORM LAST week I HAVE BEEN NOTICEING THAT INSIDE THE BUS THE BOARD OF LADIES SEAT ARE BEEN PAINTED AND RUBBED AND ON BACK OF THE SEAT POSTERS ARE STUCK I JUST WANT TO KNOW IS THIS YOUR POLICY THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY LADIES SEAT OR SOME ONE HAS RUBBED IT PURPOSLY

PLS. HANDLE THE MATTER SERIOUSLY

THANKING YOU

PGREEN
DEAR SIR

PLS. NOTE THE LADIES SEAT INSIDE THE BUSES ARE BEEN RUBBED PURPOSLY I CAN GIVE YOU THE BUS NO.

BUS NO. G8004