[Resolved]  Torry Harris business solutions pvt ltd. — Joining date not being provided

I have been selected through my campus interviews in this company in april 27 2007 and since completing my graduation in 2008, I have not been given joining date yet and they keep telling to wait months after months.

Our career is fully destroyed as we are not considered as freshers and not even experienced people. They also gave us offer letter but still they are not willing to call the candidates. We are around 200 odd people who are waiting for this company but they are not responding and keep playing with their words.

Please help in any possible ways you can. We are deperately in need of job.

Anticipating a positive and quick action to be taken.

Thanks in advance..

Comments

I totally agree with Neeraj,
Infact i am from same bunch o[censored]nlucky victims who have been forged by Torry Harris Business Solution,
Who offered job to around 600 people in India, but didnt gave joining to any one of them,

Right from day1 they are faking us to wait for just 2 weeks, as the joining dates are about to be finalised,
They are not even telling any reason for this delay, neither they are telling any chances of cancellation of this offer, keeping the people in dark dilemma, they have ruined career of hundreds of young talented 2008 batch passout, who are now left with nothing in hand,

Just seeking for a immediate move,
See may be you are right

but u have to see that recession time no company is giving a chance to enter
and though Torry Harrris is a good company but not that much of good company

They have done there duty to hire people but they are not aware of recession right

So keep on trying every company has done the same thing

Karnataka