[Resolved]  Total Exploration And Production Uk Plc Elgin / Franklin Project Division — Apponment letter fake or true

Dear Sir

I received an appointment letter from a company TOTAL EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION UK PLC Elgin/Franklin Project Division as a civil consultant.They told me that do your immigration and other work permit related procedure. they gave me following contact details
Home Office
18B White Hart Street,
Kennington London, SE11 4EP. UK.
Phone :
Email: [protected]@yahoo..co.uk

plz let me know wheather the company is true and recruites people online.

regards,
Anil Karwande

Comments

I got the same offer as an Administrative Officer, .My stalemate point with the immigration consultant is the payment of OTIP insurance cover from inland insurance plc claimed to be the apex insurance company in the UK.without a web address. After questioning him, he said I should act as instructed.
I was also sent UK woek permit form and uk visas application forms as well as the OTIP application form and summary of cover plan.

I recieved a letter from sofitel hotel that they were recruitng hotel workers in their hotel at sofitel hotel waterloo place london uk. I would like to ask if this is true. thank you.
Dear sir/madam,
I received an appointment letter from a company TOTAL EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION UK PLC Elgin/Franklin Project Division as a sales executives.They told me to contact their immigration consultant in order to get my work permit and visa, .My concern with the immigration consultant is the payment of OTIP insurance cover from inland insurance plc claimed to be the apex insurance company in the UK.without a web address. Sir, i will like to know if this is true so as to know what to do in earnest.
Home Office
18B White Hart Street,
Kennington London, SE11 4EP. UK.
Phone :
Email: [protected]@yahoo..co.uk

plz let me know wheather the company is true and recruites people online.
Dear sir/madam,
I received an appointment letter from a company TOTAL EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION UK PLC Elgin/Franklin INSTRUMENT TEC our tollt to sum plc this is fake or true

TOTAL EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION UK PLC Elgin/Franklin Project Division — Want to know if this a true opportunity or just a fake.

I received an appointment letter from a company "TOTAL EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION UK PLC Elgin/Franklin Project Division" as a Finance Officer.They asked me to do immigration and other work permit related procedure. They have asked me to contact on:
Mr Kenneth Johnson
British Home Office
2 Marsham Street
London SW1P 4DF
Phone:+[protected]
Fax:+[protected]
Email: [protected]@homeofficeservice-uk.com

I would really appreciate if you could let me know whether its a fact or a fake agreement.

Complaint categoryCategory: Job & Career