Tradeindia.com — fraud

Indrapuram, Uttar Pradesh, India
 ullas.bhatia
I paid Rs.11,030 for giving Add in tradeindia.com. i was told by there executive that this is one of the best package and my products will get displayed on the first page and will be getting a lot of promotion. But it has been almost a month now and till now i have not received even a single enquiry for my products and whenever i check tradeindia.com my add is never listed. Tradeindia is a bad deal and one should never go for it.

[Nov 20, 2014] Tradeindia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Trade India is a worst company in internet marketing. Igot my company registered on the claims of its executive in August 2013. So far i have not recd. even a single genuine query.They give fake no.s .There is no customer support. Its a very bad experience and I am planninif to report this matter to consumer court soon.

Vipin
Dear Mr Bhatia,
Kindly provide us your company name for us to look into the issue & see how a thing like this has happened.
We assure you that if you have paid for the service than the entire committed service will be given without fail.

Look forward to getting your earliest reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Vishal Grover
Tradeindia.com
These freaks really can not be trusted!

I opened an account for my company with Tradeindia.com. I also got a website from them. For the whole year they gave fake inquiries.

I had two accounts with TradeIndia. They gave two same inquiries on both of my accounts. The only difference was the name of client. Further, the phone numbers provided from the clients were not working. I paid more than 17000 but there was not even a single genuine inquiry for our products!

Tradeindia is FAKE!

Before getting money they'll make calls and will talk sweetly. As soon as you pay them they'll show you the real chameleon colors!

These frigging people are not worth associating with!
ngse's reply, Aug 15, 2017
Yes brother i am totally agree with you, tradeindia is a big lie. They do what they are not responsible for that. Just make a consumer court case. We are also going and we seek if our lawyers get banned this website under IT section, cheating the suppliers and make false commitments
Totally agree! Had similar problems with alibaba as well. That's why I've started using the new Momoway Business Searcher instead. At least they are a legitimate company based in Europe.
100% correct
Dear All,
The original poster never replied back, two new replies have come with no credentials.
Well I am writing on behalf of tradeindia.com, kindly provide us your credentials so that we can talk to you & find out the reasons of your unhappiness.
Simply writing that somebody is fake without even looking at them dont serve the purpose.

I cannot talk about others, but tradeindia.com is a responsible portal & we take clients complaint seriously.

Dear Azamghani,
Kindly share your contact details or write to tradeindia's helpdesk & we assure you we will address your complaint.
If you want you can call me as well my no. is [protected].
Vishal
I have read the entire conversation and experiences people have faced, I know there are a lot of issues you people are facing and its great atleast you could find a medium to discuss and complaint about that.

If we talk about its solution, we together can only find out a solution, there are many customers who are happy and getting good business, so we would have to find where the loop hole or where is it that we are lagging.

I am just a manager and joined few months back at tradeindia.com, but would like to give all of you some solution if I could, not as a manager but as a consultant who knows the company. Please share your grievances and experience with me at my id.(cant give you an official one as of now but once you contact would surely let you know) s.[protected]@gmail.com
MR. shailender pratap singh not recive my call now and MR. rakesh
kumar number going out off reachable...

A reasonable time is now passed but still it is being delayed
for no reason .Sir we have been suffering heavy loss of money and our
expenses in advertisement etc.On every week and fortnight we were
given assuarances to host it in the coming week.So many Mondays have
been passed but their assuarncess are still pending.your R.M. MR.
Rakesh kumar is now not doing the job intime we were given by him a
confirmed date by mail to us but in vein.there is a clear cut
negligence by your technical deptt.And R.M sir
Please take a serious note to avoid any problem. it is just
against the contract and image of your esteemed company.We hope an
early settlement of our complaint.please acknowlege us the action bing
taken by your office at your earliest.

Regards & thanks

M.A. KHAN (pro, ) (marriageremarriage.com)

Mob, [protected]-[protected]
Hello Everyone,
My self have also been a customer of TRADEINDIA.COM and have suffered the same problem. Its really miserable from a business institution. From a online market survey I came to know that they are presently tied with Google India as a Premier SME Partner(PSP). But when a old customer cancels profile from tradeindia.com to start a tie up with googleadwords for online advertising, then tradeindia peoples are searching those ads and giving false clickings on their ads to end up the fund for advt. Hence I would request google india to look in this matter urgently and take proper steps.
*************************
ngse's reply, Aug 15, 2017
Yes, these tradeindia peoples are cheaters. Someone need to take action against them
Hello Everyone..
I am an ex-employee of TradeIndia.com
Especially in Gujarat and Saurastra regions.

I also request everyone not to join tradeindia.com for advertising.
The company is unfair not to its customers only but with its employees also. If any employee is willing to work for the customer, the higher authorities stand between and do not support the employee.
TradeIndia.com is good and supportive to its customers until it gets money from them than, they will not pay attention towards your any complain.

I also suggest everyone that do not join tradeindia.com as an employee also. Because this company is not paying salary, petrol bill and incentive on time. It will not pay the full salary of the month you resign and will not pay even single penny of the Incentive you earned.

The inquiry level and authentication of Inquiries are better in IndiaMart.com and others. I can say this because as an Employee of TradeIndia.com I was aware about IndiaMart.com and others.

TradeIndia.com is Waste of money...
ngse's reply, Aug 15, 2017
Okay thanks for your infos we have to banned this cheating company take some serious actions
Trade India is harassing me for ling time to join them. I told them not to call me but now for more than a month every day they harass me. I think they should be closed down
This entire conversation is baseless as the first company who started this conversation is a fraud company situated in Delhi Lajpat Nagar, Noida and gujrat. Mr. Ullas bhatia running a fraud firm which harming to people. His all complaints are fake. As i found.

Telephone
[protected]@tradeindia.com

Kind Attn : Mr Mr vishal grover

Sub : Letter complaining about poor service contract performance

Dear Sirs,

I am writing to express my continuing dissatisfaction with your company’s service on my website

The Contract was given to Mr Santosh Giri [protected] on 30 th Jan 2014 and no progress has been Made Contract No 355355

Similar contract was given to Alibaba and Just dial, they have finished the job in one week .

If I am to renew my contract in future, we nust review the issue

Please call at your earliest convenience

Bharat Parekh
Impexsolution
Email : [protected]@gmail.com

We are so angry to the service of tradeindia.com.Their sales representative are extremely warm to us when she learn we are interested in the promotion at tradeindia platform.Once we paid the fee of membership, it will be very difficult for us to contact her.

We begin to doubt the faith of tradeindia.Is this their always attitude for a customer from foreign country?
tradeindia.com lacks the basic faith of business.Their sales representative is absolutely a crook!The letter from the missing sale representative from tradeindia is as follow.
I ham Shruti from Tradeindia. I have received your mail. So, please add me in your MSN, Skype, GTalk, Yahoo to discuss about the services details and how can you expand your business by using tradeindia.com.

MSN - [protected]@hotmail.com
Skype - shruti.dixit8
Yahoo - [protected]@yahoo.com
Gtalk - shruti.[protected]@gmail.com

Shruti Dixit
Mobile : +91-[protected]
Infocom Network Ltd.,
21 Club Road, 1st Floor, Punjabi Bagh (West)
Near HDFC Bank, New Delhi (Delhi) - 110026
http://www.tradeindia.com Worlds' Leading B2B eMarketPlace
MSN : [protected]@hotmail.com, [protected]@tradeindia.com
Skype : shruti.dixit8
tradeindia is a fraud platform.The sales representative disappeared immediately after received our payment of membership.We are cheated.It is too shameful for a famous company in India.
This is the sale representative:
Shruti Dixit
Mobile : +91-[protected]
Infocom Network Ltd.,
21 Club Road, 1st Floor, Punjabi Bagh (West)
Near HDFC Bank, New Delhi (Delhi) - 110026
http://www.tradeindia.com Worlds' Leading B2B eMarketPlace
MSN : [protected]@hotmail.com, [protected]@tradeindia.com
Skype : shruti.dixit8

Tradeindia.com is good or bad????Anybody...!!
Tradeindia.com, what a crook ! Once the collected the fee for membership, there is no more nomal service supply to you.All the informations listed on the website are wrong.We found that it is almost an un impossible taslk for them to rectify them.It is too incredible that we have not the right to do the modification ourselves.We must ask their service assistant to do it, but it should need many, many days to do a littel.Can the finish the total work in a year?Such promotion, where is the inquiry! A nightmare---tradeindia.com!
I am not, and will never become a customer of tradeindia.com. I am not questioning whether the website and/or Company is fake or real but I do know for a FACT that items being advertised are N O T in the possession of Tradeindia.com nor any of their customers!
How am I so sure? Because WE are the ones who took the picture of the items, WE have them listed on OUR website and WE wrote the description of the items. Tradeindia seems to have no clue what the product is worth nor used for and the ad is a complete fraud!

Whenever you see an advertisement of any sort, especially higher end electronics, test equipment, GPS devices and whatever else, PLEASE do a little research and you will very quickly find that MOST of the sites from India, China, Indonesia and more are frauds!

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT buy nor sell anything through websites like tradeindia .com, onesurveying .com, onesurveying.sell.everychina .com!
They steal pictures from other websites, lower the price and "pretend" they have whatever they're trying to sell. If you would to send them money, you will for sure never see them again.
Thanks, I saved my money! TradeIndia Losers!!

A-86, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-2, New Delhi, Delhi, India