[Resolved]  Traffic Police in bangalore- basavanagudi — Abusive Behaviour and wrong challan

On Monday morning ie 07/12/2009, while going for work in a stressful traffic we had to pass through basavanagudi road and go to jayanagar, the road which we normally travel was totally blocked and we were asked to take a deviation. There were around 5 cops standing near the circle out of which 2 did not wear uniforms. unfortunately they stopped me saying i jumped the signal (actually there is no signal)and when i asked them to justify they forced to pay fine and used all ABUSIVE LANGUAGE. Again when i questioned they said they would hit me and take me to station. β€œARE they COPS or ROWDIES β€œ?? they were trying to scare people to move away without uttering a single word. What are we suppose to do.? I'm not posting any comments or personal feelings.I am writing this as a frustrated citizen and I dont know if this is going to be actioned or not but I think its my duty to do it.

The name of the police inspector is muniappa and the Constable was Really really Rude...I hope we citizens have all rights to get justice and i also have the photo of the guy whom the inspector said to be a constable (without uniform or hat) !!!!! The Public was the witness for for the injustice and corruption.....

Complaint categoryCategory: Police