[Resolved]  Traffic Police Inspector — Humiliating Public and Charging extra

Blessing In disguise - Coimbatore Traffic Police

Though i always kept high regards on the Traffic Polices who manage the traffic standing in busy roads.This view took a summersault on Sep 12,2010 at 8:15 PM IST. As i had crossed the traffic signal on 100 FT Road near GP Signal by hardly 5 metres,being still wrong on my side i promptly went back.i was soon taken aside by traffic police for Jumping signal.I had all neccessary documents in hand.

Firstly,Seeing my name Police constable was commenting on the length of my name and i felt humiliated and was charged Rs 150.00
As per the Penal Sections under MV and Compounding fine amount should be Rs 50.00 only.The serial no is 4511818.

Secondly, when i asked him the reason for this extra charge the Aged Police Inspector said that he had to collect a given amount and submit in station.

Just for the sake of collections Police are Humiliating and Troubling the public.

Can i request the stringent action against the Police Inspector and Police Constable for charging extra fee and humiliating my name.

This action does not stop here and influential people can give Bribe and some Police Inspectors can leave them without any charge.

Untill we take actions dressed begging will not stop.

Thanks.