[Resolved]  Trans Asian Industries Exposition (P) Ltd — Closure of credit card

Dear sir/Madam,

Ref.:Card N0. [protected]

Please refer my request letter dated 27.08.2008 wherein I have clearly mentioned my problem and the same was sent by your cheque colletor executive, Mr. Raghuvir. Mr. Raghuvir was came to me and issue me a payment receipt # 0467131 dated 27.08.2008. I had submitted my request letter, advised by your official executive Mr. Neeraj. After that i have sent a mail at customercare but no response found till date.Recently, near about one month's ago, an executive called me and assured me that he settled my credit card's due arounding to Rs. 5200/- in four instalments. further he advised to issue a cheque amounting to Rs. 1300/- as first instalment and three instalment will be paid by PDC when an executive will meet me personally and deliver me the settlement letter. Neither any executive came till date nor settlement letter received by me.I am very anxious. kindly do the needful at your earliest and oblige.
A Ansari

Comments

My recommodation,
don't by anything from this company. You will be frauded!
I bought a carpet in Varanasi on 29.12.1991 and payed half of price (3500 $US) by credit card. Delivery was promised within 2 or 3 weeks. But it was not delivered before 23.03.92 and only after request of delivery on 11.03.92. At that time there was no more chance of getting back money payed by credit card.
But what we got was not what we had bought and signed!!!. Instead of that we got an other carpet of minor quality. All this is documented by photos and the originals of contract and delivery documents!
The result of reclamations where nice stories of negligence of airports authority when marking the bale number before airborning etc. But I could proof, that the number of carpet roll in the Airway Bill, in the certificate of India Insurance and the invoice where the same.
Claiming back was without any result and no cooperation or support was spent, neither from Trans Asian Industries, nor from India Insurance nor from Airport Authorities.
Is anybody interested to get my carpet, not wanted, not bought and not used by me? Please contact me, you get it half price. But never, never, never buy a carpet at Transasian Industries.
Gero Zimmermannj Munich Germany
It appears that commentrator has no knowledg in english thats why it has been written agains the complaint. As such I am requesting to withdraw the comments ASAP.

Please refer my complaint dated 27.01.2009, the matter has been settled and i withdraw my complaint.
Dear Sir /Madam,

Sub: Closure of Credit Card#[protected]

Please refer my complaint dated 27.01.2009 as well as telephonic conversation dated 18/12/2009, the matter has already been settled by ICICI BANK and hence I withdraw my complaints. As such you are requested to kindly strike out my complaints from the site as soon as possible and oblige. Please treat this as most urgent.

Dear Costomer

Don"t buy anything from trans asian industries exposition. Trans Asian Is thief Company and his honour is very ...y dirty man.

Bikash Sharma