[Resolved]  TravelchachA/Culture Holidays — Non-Refund of my money

I would like to file a complaint against travelchahca.com website (Culture Holidays) which has not refunded my amount for the canceled air tickets.

I advocate the consumer complaints department to strictly look into the matter.

Transaction Acknowledgment
Booking Details
Booking Ref No.: AOAFEP
Description: DELDIB
Amount: Rs. 8221

The company has not refunded the amount for the canceled air ticket. I booked the tickets via travelchacha.com on 27th Sep. and got the tickets cancelled on 8th September, 2010 as I did not receive my e-tickets even after the status being Approved.

That day I was told that my money will be reverted to the same credit card I used for booking the tickets in a couple of days. It is 21st October today, almost 42 days and I have still not received my money back.

I have been calling them for the last 42 days to get my money back but it has been of no use. Every time I call them I get to hear the same thing that my money will be refunded by tomorrow. But that tomorrow never comes.

I haven't received any email from them till date with any kind o[censored]pdate on the status of my canceled tickets. I have called them several times on their customer service nos. [protected], [protected], which are supposed to be 24x7x365 working but majority of the times I have to call them multiple times as they do not pick up the call at once.

Talking to them is another big pain. At first they don’t respond to your calls, in case they pick they will make sure that you are on hold for 10-15 min. to make sure that you get pissed off and drop the call yourself.

It seems that Travelchcha loves to earn the intrest on all the refunds for 2-3 months before refunding it to the concerned person.

The above situation is causing me Emotional Distress and Mental Harassment as I am the only one who is managing finances at my home and under such circumstances the above mentioned conditions are bound to happen due to the liability that I already have.

I urge the consumer complaints department to strictly look in the matter.

Sir/Madam, I urge you to please look in the matter and get the needful done.

Request you to blacklist the company and stop it from doing business in the above said manner.

Jitin Gulati
+91-[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Apologies for entering the wrong date.
On line 15 the booking date is 27 August instead of 27 Sep.

Delhi