[Resolved]  trinity — Not Recd EPF Money

Myself Ranpreet Singh ,Contact No [protected]., I was submit my forms EPF A/c No is UP/17798/131 on 2nd Sept, 09 at Sarvodaya Nagar , E.P.F. Office , Kanpur , But till date have not received my money against the above mentioned forms.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

i n.praveen kumar, i worked in bharat bussnes channel ltd at ameerpet, hyderabad andrapradesh. and my emp id:1600736 and my pf no:mh/nsk/55051/712 i have submit pf past 1+ year but till didnt get my pf amonut.recently i got msg as per pf office confirmation pf 19 amount rs.16042/ and 10c rs.5467/tansfered to sbi a/c [protected] on 21.11.11.this is not my salary a/c number, i not writen this a/c number, my a/c no:[protected] sbi brache adress:hyderabad public school #7-1-58 conoorse build, ameerpet, hyderabad andhra pradesh.500016. pls take action about this problem, other waise i take seviear action about this, i want my money back.
I found a gym open at Worli, sterling sea face society, it's an society gym and still working.. Trainers are still working in gym and
Can't predict, but members would have travel history and not declared them self..
As govt. Have taken such strong decision, so I think this should be respected by everyone...