[Resolved]  Tristar Ford — Delivery Terms

I approached Tristar Ford Rajahmundry for Ford Ikon 1.4TDCI vehicle. I booked the parpika red vehicle on level A pricing on 28th oct 2009. I requested the vehicle before 7 th Nov 09, as they committed the deliver in 10 to 15 days. After the booking i came to know that they booked my vehicle even later to FORD India. i fight for my vehicle delivery with in their commitment period, even i complained directly to ford india , they have responded but no result.
I asked for my vehicle on requested date, he replied in a clever manner that they have vehicle with them at showroom, if i want on that day itself they ask me to make extra payment on what they have offered earlier.

After all these cruel actions by Tristar for at Vizag and Rajahmundry, they agreed to deliver the vehicle ater on month. Again they put one more loop that i have to make total payment 24hrs before, otherwise they will not give the vehicle with proper documentation.

They are simply gambling withe me to deliver the vehicle at higher price that they offered, and playing with my sentiments as i need vehicle in good month of october, and they crossed and playing with me still. If this is the behavior at the time of purchase, how can i expect better service after purchasing the vehicle.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Tristar Ford — BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

I booked a Ford Ecosport in July 2013. They (Tristar Ford) did not deliver the vehicle in time. So i cancelled the vehicle. They gave me back the 50000 advance after 45 days of cancellation. I really had to fight to get back the advance money. Very bad customer service. Never going for FORD anymore.