[Resolved]  Trombay Post office — misbehavior

The Chief Postmaster General,
Maharashtra Circle,
2nd floor, Mumbai G.P.O. old Building,
Mumbai-400 001

Sub: IS INDIAN POST IS PUBLIC SERVICE or PUBLIC ENEMY?
COMPLAINT AGAINST MISBEHAVIOUR OF TROMBAY POST OFFICE STAFF

This is to inform you that on 31st October 2007, I have gone to Trombay Post office, Mumbai-400088 to send M.O. to my native place. As soon as when I enter the M.O. counter, the lady in the counter, one south Indian lady, very rudely and roughly told me that computer was shut down. I asked her very politely when should I come again, she again shouted at me and very rudely and roughly told me get out of the post office, I am started wondering what I asked her wrong. Finally she told me that time up, get out. I asked her this should you may said earlier that time up, come on next working day. I may be gone away. But her mouth was not ready to shut down she started resembling like 'ROAD CHAP' ? telling 'HAMARA BHI, GHAR HAI BAAL BACHE HAI, HAME BHI TIME PAR GHAR JAANA HAI, ABHI POORA HISAB KARNA BHAKI HAI'.

Suddenly one gentleman from the post office came at the counter and shouted too loudly and rudely and told 'BAHAR NIKAL JA NAHI TO DAKKE MARKAR BAHAR NIKAL DOONGA' ‘MAIN BHI CHEETA CAMP KA HOON’ and opened the door and came out to beat me. I am very much shocked of the misbehaviour of these employees of "TROMBAY POST OFICE". By the time nearly 10 to 15 peoples gathered and started watching the 'TAMASHA'. The news paper vendor and Amita tailors are the eye witnesses of this incident, Who’s stall and shop are next to the post office. Also one of my friend who working at trombay is too eye witness of this incident. I don’t know being employees of the public service department why trombay post office staff behave like this.

I think these types of employees spoiling the name of Indian Post. Kindly enquire about this and take stern action against the above employees for their misbehaviour with consumers and save the name of Indian post.

Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely

[S. MURUGAN]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:40:23
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Post Office — misbehavior

I am narendra from vill-Ladwa, p.o.- Baghra, Distt.- Muzaffarnagar(U.P.),
Sir/mam
Baghra post office k post master ne mere saath battamizi ki, vanha par mere papa k ' kisaan Vikash patra' & R. D. Hain, main unka claim lane k liye vahan par gaya thaa.
mai last two month se chakkar laga raha hun Lakin suvidha shulk nahi dene par mera koi kaam nahi ho raha h. Mere papa ki deth 26 october ko fever se ho gayi thii. Please help me... Thank you

myself Ravi working in okhla office. I have seen postman attitude. I have told to younger postman that this post came by the name of person so there is no required of any company stamp. but he told I know the person is owner of the company so need stamp. very bad manner he entered in office. and harass to me. and said if you does not give the stamp I will taking return. If any courier came from the name of any employee . is it necessary that we will give stamp in every post.
In Holi & Diwali they always ask for money . why they ask for money ? & the govt are not paying to postman. Holi & diwali govt. does not give the gift to his employee.

Postman should be in manner & Proper Dress. but Govt now forget the all rules.

Company:Trombay Post office