TT GLOBAL EXPORTS — Bug Infested Turmeric

Erode, Erode District, Tamil Nadu, India
 naveenprakash.1924
Order # 5589854.

I used to be a regular customer of K D Enterprises - India but a recent episode left me disappointed and I decided to stop making purchases from K D Enterprises - India. Now, I buy turmeric from TT Global Exports, Erode for two loads. One load, I bought 8 tonnes of turmeric from TT Global Exports and I used it for like 2 days and found that quality was very bad and infested with lot of bugs. So I called up the Sales Manager of the TT Global Exports and said I wanted to exchange it, but when I went there with the turmeric, they refused to exchange the same citing that I should have returned the rice within 7 days or so. I am really disappointed with their attitude and we could not use that turmeric anymore. Also the customer service ppl was bad and impolite.

From now on, I have started to purchase the turmeric from K D Enterprises, though it is costly but the quality is really good.

NaveenP
Cochin

Comments

Why you fraud hide and post false comments like this.KDa If you are not fraud then post your company name, address, phone number, the invoice number and payment details etc to prove that you have purchased turmeric from us.

k.s.senthilkumar,