TTE Of Indian Railway — RAC 3 and 4 got confirmed seat but 1 and 2 left to share same seat

Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 ManojPattanaik
Today I am travelling from Chennai to Hyderabad by Hyderabad Exp with my family (Me, Wife and a kid 2,5 yr old), I booked my ticket around 15 days before for 3rd AC. At the time of booking the ticket was WL 9 and 10. At the time of journey it was RAC 1 and 2. I got a side lower berth 47 to share with my family. Because my ticket was on the top of RAC list I expected a separate berth after few stations. There are other people whi are also travelling on RAC. I talked with TTE regarding this and TTE assurred me that when a berth is vacant he will allot it to me. Ultimately I found that person who have tickets with RAC 3 and 4 got confirmed berths instead of me. I approached to TTE and the TTE is unable to provide me a valid reason. Ultimately I have to travel with my family on a single seat which is very painfull. These TTEs are completely corrupt and degrading the service of Indian Railway.

Manoj

Comments

All TTEs are not same. So think twise before saying anything.

Rail Bhawan, Raisina Road, DL, India, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    TTE Of Indian Railway - RAC 3 and 4 got confirmed seat but 1 and 2 left to share same seat