[Resolved]  TTK Prestige — Bad quality and workmanship‏

I have purchased TTK Prestige's new Ceramic cookware, Prestige Creme on 9th February 2013 from QRS Retail Limited, Thiruvananthapuram.
The decision was based on the strong product quality which Prestige has.
But after 3 months, the product has lost the ceramic coating (image attached). I have not been careless about the way I used. Instead since it was a new breed of non stick cookware, I was extra careful while using it. I have not used it to prepare even non vegetarian food items. I have used wooden spoons even though the user guide mentioned it as "Metal spoon friendly". Now if I try to cook a dish using the pan, the materials would stick to the bottom of the pan.
I am surprised to experience such a poor quality product from a reputed brand like Prestige.

If my friends ask me about the ceramic cookware of Prestige, I will have to say Prestige needs to improve on their product quality.

Anoop Ravi
+[protected]

Bad quality and workmanship‏
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i have purchased a chimney from ttks prestige chandapura mart and no installation is provided even after one week .its very disgusting to call them so many times a day even though their is no response.i have decided not to purchase anything from prestige.

TTK Prestige Phone