[Resolved]  tucs ltd — non supply of domestic lpg cylinder

dear sir,

our consumer no is 2066

the concerned gas agency is TUCS Ltd, address: No.22 Venkatramier st, kondithope, chennai - 600079.

The respective gentlement incharge of the agency mr ravi has denied the supply of domestic lpg cylinder before 45 days and has behaved very rudely and have aked to change the gas agency if we have problem.

our complaint is that we are facing acute problem due to non supply of cylinder and over that the rude behavior of the staff has effected us badly.

we have also come across selling of gas cylinders in black by this agency.

pls address our problem immediatley so as to avoid taking legal remedy towards this.

thanks & rgds
ramesh / parasmal
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Sir / madam,
I am Indane gas customer with No.12188 at Tambaram TUCS. After the last supply on 26/2/2010 I was given the instructions to book the next refill on 20/3/2010 only. On my protest, I was assured its supply immediately after booking. Promptly on 20/3/2010 I did the booking.
After waiting for 2 days when I enquired about the supply I was told over phone that thousand persons are waiting before me to get the
cylinder ( note the attitute )
My on-use cylinder may stop at anytime now and my purpose of having double is defeated.
I request the concerned authorities to do the needful in
this matter and help me and admittedly Thousand others like me. And also
arrangement of supplies may please be effectively regulated.