[Resolved]  tupperware lunch box — Fake TupperWare

I recently bought a tupperware lunch box from a place which is opposite to Banashankari Police Station. Its an independent house where they sell tupper ware stuff.

First of all, the people who sell there are really really rude. You are a customer but the minute you go inside and ring the bell they treat you as if you have come to rob their things. They will not let you come inside the house. Instead they will ask you to go and take the stairs which leads to some office. You have to sit there and wait like a dog until they come and ask you.

The lunch box that I got is actually a fake product.When I take any liquid food like curry or gravy it actually spills all over my bag. Initially I thought it might be my mistake and I didnt close it properly. But this leakage started very often.

My friends got few things from these guys and everyone have been having problems.

Guys, please dont go there... Those bloody people are rude, they dont give you any good service and their products are all fake.

Comments

mee too facing same problem with tupper ware ...
I recently went to a tupperware agent to buy a tiffin.she didnt told me anything about her exchange policy that she was so adment not to exchange anything.Within one week i went to her to exchange the tiffin she reacted so roughly and said she dont exchange things once sold .What is this everywhere people exchange things within 15 days.
they are really rude and dont know how to make customers