[Resolved]  Tv24shopee (1) Pvt Ltd — bad product

I am sonia singh. I have purchased wonder magic from tv 24 shopee this product's cost shown on tv was 1,999 but after handling and courier charges I paid Rs 2355 and the quality of product was not good then I spoke to the salesperson from which i buyed it they told me to send it back so they will change it and send it back to my place which is #1050/EP, mast garh, jammu,j&k. I then send this product back by courier on their given address which is 203, Madura Apartment,D.K.Road,Ameerpet,Hyderabad.I had spend Rs 200 on courier again and when they send their product this time there were no blades in that when i complain about this they said we will confirm it to you. till this date i am just getting furastated my calling them and getting 0 response.now i am in delhi and this product is with me this matter started from july please help me to get my all money back which is spent on phone calles and on this product since July.i have the original bill with me. My order no. was VPP-3281.Kindly help me with this problem.their phones are like this [protected](reliance),[protected](airtel),[protected](vodafone). You can contact me on my no also and that is [protected].
thanking you,
Your's sincerely
Sonia Singh
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

you should take action against these company so that they will never trouble anyone else.