[Resolved]  tvi — fraud

I am a distirbutor of tvi ,i have a very good team .there are 1000 reasons to show that this is not a legit company .we have done all research work to prove this.i will raise some of them .
1.) I have cycled out of expres board even after 15 days company has not paid me.inspite of several reminder they said they will issue pins & to redeem them i have to sell it to new members.This show that this is a money scheme.
2.) Tvi does not give any tour/package as claimed by them in their bussiness plan.not a single person has got package till date.
3) The company is not in london as proclaimed by Tvi.but in reality they have moved from there.does anybody would like do bussiness with a company who does not have proper business address.
4) The sole king pin of this fraud is a great leader called TARUN TRIKA .for every small thing people rush to him for help.why TVI does not have their own customer centre that to for a company which claims to big mnc.
5 ) Why tvi cannot pay distributors in their bank accont.
6) Finaly who runs tvi .does anybody know who is the director ,ceo .etc.all this points that this is fraud company.

there are plenty of rumors about this company.this is a total fraud. send feedback.

Comments

You, my friend, are not the only one who has not gotten paid! Many have now been told that they are no longer doing bank transfers yet they refuse to make this a public announcement!

Please go to http://bloggerwatchdog.wordpress.com Also, if you do go, would you please take the poll I created about tvi.

I am trying to get the truth out about tvi for those that are doing their research and hope I can at least help one person to not join and lose their money like I did.
Below is a webpage that I created with proof that TVI Express has not paid me the money they owe me. Feel free to share this url with all.

I am a TVI Member, I have been paid in full, received the free vacation to sign up and have used it. I got the laptop promised for 3 of my team cycling off the express board and the vacation for 10 cycling.

On all of these complaint sites, has anyone ever tried phoning to ask questions before ranting?? The staff are always very helpful and have answered any questions I have ever had.

For general questions,
call or email the head office at
[protected]@tviexpress.com

TVI Express Holidays Private Limited
First Floor, Hara House
No.1 GAT Street, Hosur Main Road
Wilson Garden, Bangalore - 560027
Please don't patronize us! We have legitimate complaints and have tried to resolve them directly, but that has not worked!
Yes, as a matter of fact, I HAVE contacted them directly and have NEVER been helped! Not one time!
So, forgive me if I don't believe you. All o[censored]s members have the addresses and phone numbers, no need to type them here. We all can go to tvi and get them ourselves, not to mention they were emailed to us.

We are NOT for crying out loud! Of course we complained to them directly! This is why we are PISSED OFF! Tired of being nice about it, they don't do anything!

Heck, they answer emails but don't READ your question in the first place, so they respond with NONSENSE that has absolutely NOTHING at all to do with your problems/issues/complaints etc. It's quite aggravating!

May I ask HOW you were paid in full? Please share with us. We all want to know exactly HOW you received your funds?

Complaint categoryCategory: Other