[Resolved]  Tvs Super Excel — about their service

I had purchased a TVS super excel at ' LOTUS BIKES ' West K.K.Nager, Chennai 600 078 (Sub dealer) The main dealer (Ramkey, Adyar, Chennai 600 020) vide 279.282.295 & 296 dt.01.10.2008 engine no.0DIK81636386, chaassis no.MD621BD1781K53268 Make TVS XL SUPER H/D, Year of Mfg 2008 and the Reg.No.TN 09 AY 5155 . (1) So far i have not received the RC book from RTO or from agency for the past 4 months even after several personal requests . (2) When i received the vehicle back, i had found certain defects and i had pointed it out. Even the major problem (oil leaking) had not been rectified yet.

Comments

hi, we purchased a tvs excel super in august 2008 from TVS subham, Perambur, Chennai for my husband's sister. from the time of purchase, we have got problems even in servicing. the engine gets stooped in the middle of driving, which is risking her life very much. when asked the dealer for its reason, we were told that it is always there in the vehicle. is it not their duty to tel us that this bike has this problem earlier so that we may decided to get a better vehicle. as this problem is very serious, i seek guidance of how to approach consumer court and get this problem solved. regards.
I am gangaram panachand prajapati from ahmedabad.I was purchased two year ago. I was complained engine problem more times to kataria Automobiles ltd, Khokhara, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
There was no response or no good attitude & no resolution for complain upto date.
Please solve my problem & no other person will suffer from this type of proble.
Reg.No : GJ-1 JL-9496