[Resolved]  Tvs Suzuki Fiero — No spare parts available

I need coil which is required in my suzuki fiero bike, it is not available anywhere in jamnagar.

Comments

When I grow up Ihave decieded to purchase on SUZUKI vehicle any two or four wheel. I love my SUZUKI FIERO. But as of today I am facing parts prob. for my bike. I require carbourator parts. Looking for since last six months. On today i feel not to purchase any suzuki vehicle also informing my friends & othrs. Requset for arrangement of parts.
i am not able to get silencer
Am also facing same problem.I own suzuki fiero.means am having a leaky carbeurator . its overflow control system doesnt work, and i have to close the fuel at each stop, otherwise losing the whole fuel..i approached suzuki show room they told that the fiero was the product of TVS SUZUKI and NOT SUZUKI.and then i approached TVS, but no use they have absolute no idea about the spare..and now am at a situation that i am searching for USED carbeurator, not not much hope, if any body can suggest me about the spare availability it would be helpful, lastly fiero was my dream vehicle and i dont want to sell it even now.
I have a TVS Firo F-2. I want the Sarry Gard for the same which is not avlable all ove in Pune.

Please tell me from where i gor the same.

Me.Phone No is [protected] & E-Mail Id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in

ITs Urgent
i need suzuki fiero Old Model (2000) headlight & taillight.

plese Contect: Amit Sharma (Sharma .[protected]@gmail.com)
Hi i need suzuki fiero silencer where i ll get? if anybody knows plz feed back me plz plz plz... shetty.[protected]@gmail.com [protected] this is my mail id and mobile number...

TVS suzuki — malfunction

scooty pep + button start not working with in one week. can i get refung for the product. i want to give back this vehical. is it possible guide me
Hi Im abdul from bangalore
im very much loving fiero..hey gaandu come il give you spare parts
call me on [protected]
ask me anything but dont insult fiero okay
hey abdul,
i can also get fiero parts from anywhere sent anywhere..but dont fall so much in love with bike that you lose insaniyat and curse others. If you want i can get the parts anytime my friends. Abdul, you need toothpaste then friends who are bikers..okay..be cool..cheers..deepak
Even i have that leaky carburetor problem, pls help me finding spare part of Fiero and i also need engine oil drain cap's internal thread which is attached to gear box. [protected]