Two Wheeler (Bajaj Platinum) — Not issuing NOC after clearing full loan amount

West Bengal, India
 Partha Bose

This is to inform you that I’m Mr Partha Bose purchased two wheeler {Bajaj Platinam} bearing chassisNo.12333, engine No. 15337, in 2007,15th June From Bajaj Auto Center225c A. J. C. Bose road Kol- 20. I took the amount of 320000 loan assisted by Bajaj Auto Finance Limited, Kolkatai branch. I gave post dated cheques of Rs.1156 as EMIs and honoured all the cheques till date. My last cheque was also presented for payment in the month of March 09.

I requested this Bajaj Auto Finance company several times to issue NOC and all my efforts went in vain and there is no response from them. I have been requesting by way of emails, personal visits and phone calls more than 20 times at regular intervals for the past 3 months.

Now they started telling me “We will not issue and do what ever you want”
Total details given me as soon as possible.
The details of the Two wheeler is as follows.

Reg. Number: WB07 2160
Reg. DATE : 14.6.07
chassisNo.12333
engine No. 15337,
Loan No[protected]
Partha bose
([protected])

Comments

platinum — UK GSM WIN

I Have recieve UK GSM WIN

COngratulation, your GSM number won, 800000 pounds in the UK GSM winning, your money is ready to be sont to you, for details contact [protected]@inbox.com. How I can get money.
My phone number is [protected].
My name is wael saleh abduljabbar saeed.
let me know

I Have recieve UK GSM WIN

My phone number is [protected].
My name is wael saleh abduljabbar saeed.
let me know

My phone number is [protected].
My name is MOFEED RAFIK ABD ALLH ALI YONEES.
let me know PLEASE FOR DETAILS CONTTACT FOR ME SEND TO ME MESSAGE MY HOTMAIL THIS([protected]@HOTMAIL.COM)

platinum — noc

I HAVE ALL READY PAID YOUR OUT STANDING AMOUNT SO PLEASE SEND ME NOC
ARGENT
SO SIR ARGENT SEND ME NOC FOR MY BIKE

Two Wheeler (Bajaj Platinum) - Not issuing NOC after clearing full loan amount

Company:Two Wheeler (Bajaj Platinum)
    West Bengal