[Resolved]  U.T.I.-C.G.G.F.1986 — non receipt of the refund amount

I am Childrens Gift Growth fund 1986 0[censored]nit trust of India purchased on 14/10/96.
I request for the needed action

Comments

I have my CGGF 1986 Bonds purchased. and there is not refund which i have recived, . I have Around 1000units of CGGF. So, please can you help me.I have all the policy dcuments till 1990 to 2001.After that, i didnt got any policy documents...

With Regards.
Deart sir,
I have purchased CGGF 1986 clause 8 on 10/07/1991 for 20 yrs.
I have purchased CGGF 1986 clause 8 on 08/05/96
for 18 yrs.
How will I know the present status of these units I have, since Iam not receiving the status report regularly.all the detail is mention bellow...I need all the status of my bonds from starting to till the date.
Kindly send me all detail on my this mailing address ( [protected]@yahoo.co.in) as a soft copy and also send me hard copy at my residential address ( c/o Ashok Nijampurkar 19-c Chanakya puri Dhar M.P.454001).

Plz do the needful for the same as soon as possible……..

Yashasvi Ashok Nijampurkar
Mob. [protected], [protected] & [protected],
Certificate No : [protected]
Date Of Purchase : 08/05/96
Date Of Maturity :26/08/14
I HAVE PURCHASED Childrens Gift Growth fund 1986 0[censored]nit trust of India on 01/07/92.as on date I did not receive A.R.S.bonds said to have been given to the certificate holdres.
I request for the needed action UNIT CERTIFICATE NUMBER[protected] AND 86
DINESH HEBBAR NAME SAHANA HEBBAR DOB 04/03/1992
uti nat send payment of my bond client id[protected] payment due on 1st april 2009

CGGF 86 — Non receipt of refund

I have my CGGF 1986 Bonds purchased. and there is not refund which i have recived, .My Investor I.D. is[protected] The scheme was foreclosed and i have sent required forms for the refund, but the repayment is still awaited.
Waiting for ur kind reply.
i have purchase cggf 1986 and deposited amount from 1991 to 1997 then stoped the premium can i received the amount cal on [protected]
i hold 200 units of CGGF/86 vide certificate no, [protected].no annual growth chart is received lately. the same will be matured on 13.5.2011. what is the proceedure to redeem the certificate's value? please let me know.
I have purchased CGGF-1986 o[censored]TI on the name of

1. V.H.Saikrishna 200units, certificate no. [protected] on[protected].
2. Vallabhaneni H. saikrishna 200units cerificate no.[protected] on[protected]
3. V.Reethika, 200units cerificate no. [protected] on[protected]
4. Vallabhaneni Reethika rao, 200units certificate no. [protected] on[protected]
5. V.S.V.V.Surya 200 units on certificate no. [protected] on[protected].

I have not yet received any ARS bonds. S.NO.3. is going to mature on[protected]. What is the procedure to redeem the certificate value.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other