[Resolved]  U T LIMITED, KOLKATA — REGARDING - PF AMOUNT

Respected Sir,

Myself is Sachin V. Sawalakhe & I was X employee o[censored] T Limited company based at Badge - Badge, Trunk Road, Maheshtata, Kolkata (W.B.). I was servived in this company from 25/03/06 to 15/07/08. But from the time of left the copany, still I am not get my PF money.
So i have request to you Sir, pl lookafter in this matter & take the necessary action against this company.

Also I have mention my company details :

PF A/C NO. : 001661
employee no. or T. NO. : 6337

Thanks & Regards

SACHIN

Comments

UT Ltd — For Registration

I have applied for online registration.
The details are feeded and accepted.
But after that no message come, whether successfully created or my login ID etc.
Please clarify.

REGARDING PAYEMANT ISSUES:

My self C.JAI representing my quiery on basis of my company MERCURY FITTINGS(P)LTD chennai. We were suppliers to UT ltd Badge - Badge, Trunk Road, Maheshtata, Kolkata (W.B.) from[protected]. We were working good with your concern, unfortunately suddenly there was a drop down from your concern and all the parts which we have supplied at the last 3 invoices never got cleared for its payements. You peoples have recieved the materials and unfortunately have missed our bills & invoice copies. Kindly please note that the payement of 1, 36000 is pending at your end, and we are tracing out for the past two years for the payement but none of them from your company are responding to us. KIndly consider this mail under high priority and do the needfull to us.

C.JAI