[Resolved] UCO Bank Pyalapur Branch (Bhagalpur) — about no dues certificate

Pyalapur, Bihar, India
 pappukumar.mca
Complain against- Avadesh Pandey(Branch Manager, Pyalapur).

I Pappu Kumar Mishra have taken education loan from the pyalapur branch on 2009 and the amount was- 68,600 to continue my MCA final year.
My MCA session has completed on August ,2010 and i got job in a software company as a software developer in aprail 2011.
I requested and did complain against branch manager to give me all documents before 28th feb,2012 that i can continue pay to my loan account. He made a conspiracy with me , he suddenly transfer 44,000 thousand rupees to my education account on date 27/02/2012 and told my parents to that now you need to pay only 19,594 rupees to settle education loan account and demand me 44,000 rupees and forced me to withdraw the complain. I withdraw the complain. After that on date[protected] he withdraw his transferred money (44,000 rupess) from mu education loan account and sent a court notice to my home that before 5/06/2012 pay all amount(approximately 65,000) and in today 24/05/2012 date i deposited all amount from bilaspur UCO bank with today interest rate. Now i requested him to please close my loan account then he refused .

My education loan account is- [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 13, 2016
I meet with the branch manager and then checked what dues still he is telling. So we came to know that the notice he sent me that rupees i need to pay. So i have given the required amount and requested him to issue the no dues certificate. At last he issued the no dues certificate.

Comments

I am not going to pay a single extra rupee to UCO bank for no dues certificate.
Please these branch manager should understand that a guy have already settle his loan then why making hassle to provide no-dues certificate.

UCO Bank Head Office, 10, B T M Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700001