[Resolved]  UG Gas Service, Thane — Not attending to phone calls

U G Gas Service lines are always engaged at any given point of time and we have had to personally go to the centre to make a booking for Gas. Consumer number 330241

Comments

The service at UG GAS is pathetic, none of the landline numbers are functioning. Also Gas booked for over 10 days still remain to be delivered!!!

Can the respective authorities look into this !!!
The service at UG Gas in Thane is pathetic.The gas connection booked for over 10 days has not yet been delivered. Further none of the phone numbers are working for UG GAS.

Can the respective authorities look into this!!!

UG Gas service — not attending phone call

i called UG gas service for refill, called so many times but no response.......should be ban this dealer ship..
they are the 3rd class service providers of bharat gas . i is happening the same with me and iam frustrated with it will be filing a legal complaint if my complaint with bharat gas is not addressed
UG gas service in Thane is not responsive towards consumer's need. it is one of the worst service I have ever seen. They are spoiling the name of Bharat Gas. No body picks up the landline phone provided as thier customer serive number.

Biswajit
UG Gas is one of the hopeless services i have seen. I had asked them to change my address ans furnished all required documents. also i had booked my Gas to be delivered on new address and this has been a month now they have not delivered my GAS.. No phone is functioning and one of nos is always busy..fortunately i had got it ringing twice but they never picked up then..
do we have this work only to follow up for GAS only, Bharat Gas should cancel their license and look for new service provider in Thane.
very bas service.not responsible for customer and they never pickup phone and not deliver on time.

V K Bhargava